Chapter 23

Smut in this chapter. Don't read if you don't want to.

----------
Claudia
----------

"You're already tan Claudia, you don't need to be out here all day." Ethan laughed and sat next to me.

"I've been out here for two hours." I laughed and sat up. Scooting towards Ethan more.

"Pizza's been here for half an hour, you want me to bring you a slice?" He rubbed my thigh gently and I smiled at him.

"No, I'll come in." I stood up and Ethan pulled me towards him, kissing the uncovered part of my butt. "Oh my god." I giggled and he slightly nibbled on my skin. "You're such a perv." I pushed him off me and pulled him inside with me.

"You do realize we can see you guys right?" Grayson winked at me and I felt the heat rush to my face. "But don't worry, your mom and dad can't see."

"There's gonna be more of that tonight, right babe?" He got close and whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're disgusting." Grayson patted Ethan on the back, then walked to the couches where everyone else sat.

I sat at one of the bar stools and Ethan wrapped his arms around me again, laying his chin on my shoulder.

"I was thinking I take you surfing, then maybe dinner, and then a late night walk on the beach?" He kissed my shoulder, softly sucking a bit.

"Ooh surfing sounds fun but I'm not very good." I laced my fingers over his and held his arms closer to me.

"That's okay we'll have an instructor." He kissed my neck again then rested his head on my shoulder.

I grabbed a slice of pizza from the box and started eating it, and Ethan did the same, then sat at the stool next to me.

"When do you wanna go surfing?" Ethan asked, resting his hand on my thigh after sitting in silence.

"Soon, it's already two o'clock." His hand rubbed the inside of my thigh, slightly teasing me.

"Wanna get ready now?" He winked at me and I smiled and nodded.

"Hey we're gonna go get ready for surfing." I said as I got up and walked towards the steps, Ethan following me.

"Alright have fun." My mom said.

I walked up the steps and to mine and Ethan's room, him following right behind me.

Once we got to my room, I pulled Ethan in and locked the door. I smashed my lips against his and wrapped my arm around his neck. He lifted my legs to around his waist, and walking to the bed, he dropped me on the bed and then hovered over me, kissing me again. He then moved down to my neck slightly sucking, then to my collar bone where he sucked even harder.

I tugged at his shirt trying to lift it over his head. He grabbed the shirt from the collar, and swiftly slid it off.

His hands moved to my swimsuit top, and slowly slid the zipper down, and slid it off my shoulders. He started kissing my neck again, then trailing down the center of my chest to my stomach and then to the bottoms of my bikini.