Realization

Someone knocked on the door to my trailer. I opened it and there he was.
"Finn." He barged in and started to pace. He then stopped and looked at me. I was confused asf. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound that harsh." Me being still confused. "What?" Finn rolled his eyes and licked his lips and came closer to me. "The thing I said to Millie about you. I was rude and nasty. I didn't mean it like that. I just panicked and didn't know how to react, so I said the most dumbest thing ever. I'm sorry." Finn got those puppy eyes and they were staring at me directly. "Finn, it's alright. Don't worry about it. It's fine." Finn looked at me confused. "Wait... Soo, you're not mad?" "What, of course not. I'm used to it. It doesn't affect me no more." Finn looked at me more confused and he opened his mouth as he was about to say something. "What do you mean? Why are you used to it?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I tried to look in another direction. Finn cups my face and turns my head so that we're facing eachother. I was shocked, I didn't expect that at all.

That day me and Finn opened up to eachother. He talked about his anxiety and how he has problems when he's doing press tours etc. and I opened up about my depression and how I always felt lonely. He was so understanding, and I felt so bad for him. It looked like he was at the verge of tears. I hugged him, I hugged him tightly. "I'm always gonna be there for you, Finn. Always. And whenever you feel it coming, talk to me, text me. Whatever, just do it, cause I'm here for you. I'll always be." Then we slowly pulled back from the hug and he grabs my face unexpectedly and pulls me closer to his face until our lips meet. They were soft and warm. He kissed so gently but still very passionately. He pulled away, still holding my face. "Thank you." And then he hugged me. Oh god. My heart dropped, I couldn't speak. I was shook. Did that just happen? It felt like my whole body was on vibrate. Oh my god, I love him. I love him so much. I. Love. Him.

Oh fuck.