Table Discussions

I'm sitting in the "directors chair" reading my lines and getting ready I guess. Just getting prepared for the upcoming scenes later this week. I was getting really into it- I was mouthing the lines while reading.

I don't know you guys, you're all equally good in biology okay?-

I really hope I get assigned with someone who's good in bio-

Mike, you're in this class?-

Well, hello lab partner I guess.-

I'm not gonna make you do this all alone-

Suddenly I feel two hands quickly grab my shoulders to scare me. I jump and quickly turn around. It's Finn. He is laughing. I sigh and roll my eyes.

«What are you doing?» he asks.

I pull up my script and point at it and look down to read it again.

«Uhm, y/n?» he asks.

I look up with a dead stare. «What?»

«Listen- I'm so sorry about all those things with Loren. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just- I just really liked her and I felt like I needed to share everything with her and I should've known better. I'm so sorry. I truly am.»

«If you shared THAT to someone like Loren, then how can I know that you haven't told anyone else?» I asked him.

«I swear I haven't told anyone. I've learned my lesson- it's just that she made me open up somehow, I don't know. I guess she reminded me of you and that's why I felt like I could trust her and open myself up to her.... like I do with you.»

I slowly take my eyes off his face and down to the floor. There's a pause.

«Uhm, do you mind if I read the lines with you? I really need the practice aha.»

I roll my eyes and hand him the script.

_____________

We were all sitting around the table just snacking and talking.

Millie: Yeah Jacob is so cute and sweet oh my god.

Sadie: wow lucky girl

Me: hey Gaten don't you have a girlfriend now?

Caleb, Finn, Millie and Noah: Wait what!?

Gaten: woaah, aha, yes I do. (It's true he does tho)

Caleb: dude! CONGRATZZ!

Noah: how is she??

Finn: that's so awesome dude

Gaten: she's amazing and so cute and funny- she's so scared of scary movies that she always cuddles up to me.

me Sadie and Millie awe.

Noah: damn- I feel so alone now. The only people single here is me, Sadie and Caleb. Dude we are getting screwed.

Me: wait what?