Golden Globes After Party

We were walking towards our rooms cause someone needed to change clothes. *grabs Finns hand and pulls him into a corner*

Ow, what are you doing?!

What the hell is going on with you?

What do you mean?

You haven't said anything!

So? Let me.

No, somethings wrong. Tell me.

Everything's fine. Why don't you go and hang out with Noah?

Finn turns his back and starts walking towards his room.

FINN!
He turns around.

What!?

I walk towards him, and I get real close.

Don't be like this. Please. Tell me what's going on.

Can't you just leave me alone? Jesus Christ!

----

I stood there, watching him walk away. I was speechless, confused and on the verge of crying. Just the way he said "Leave me alone." broke me. He said it in such angry, betrayed, heartbroken way.

Tears were forming in my eye. I started to walk to my room, my head was looking down and my hair was bouncing up and down. Pretty sure people saw me, but I didn't care. I trusted my hair to cover up my sad face.

I opened the door to my room and I went in, just as the door was gonna close Noah entered. I turned around quickly. When I saw him my hair was flying in the air from the turn and a tear just fell down my chin.

Hey.
Ah, hey Noah.
You okay?
Obviously not.
What's wrong?

He went into my room and sat down at the edge of my bed. I sat down next to him.

Why do I ruin everything? Like how is it possible that I ruin everything? The most positive person and happiest person hangs out with me and turns into this sad, depressed person , they look like an abused dog. Everything I touch starts to rot.

Trust me, it isn't you. You're amazing, wonderful, mind blowing, sweet, sincere and funny. I can't believe someone as perfect as you can exist. You're like an angel or something. Everytime I look at you I start to smile. You make me so happy. That person you're talking about probably had something else going on in their mind.

No, I know him. It was all me.

Him? It's a guy?

I get quiet. I can't think of anything to say.

Is it... uhm. Is it Finn?

I look at him once again, not knowing what to say. Just try to make it non obvious that it's him. But no matter what I did- he still figured it out.

Ah, it is him. What happened? I mean- you're friends, these things happen. That's how friendship works.

I- uhm. He-. No, it's not like that. It wasn't something stupid, not like that.