HUGE GAY UWU

*with a hint of spice^
________
«why don't we go out, like out of the auditorium. The sky must be beautiful.» Sadie said with engagement.

I nodded and she dragged me out. We laughed all the way out.

We got outside, it was pitch dark with the stars shining on us. It felt good to feel the cold breeze on me after being sweaty and warm inside the auditorium.

Sadie pulled me close to her. She put my hand on her waist and we started to slow dance. Sadie was humming a melody, we swayed back and forth and I couldn't stop laughing. She made me do a spin. Then we pushed away from eachother and back in again.

Sadie has an angelic voice and she could definetly sing. I never stopped smiling.

I then made her do a spin. We both laughed. Her laugh is the best thing in the world.

«Hey listen Sadie. I'm so sorry for being such a terrible friend. You know, talking about all my problems. Finn, Loren, Millie and all that stuff. You listened through all of that and I never asked you how you were doing and I'm sorry.»

Sadie smirked.
«don't be. It's totally fine. I'm here with you now and that's the only thing that matters.» she gave me her soft smile that is so pure. My cheeks reddened and I couldn't help but smile.

We kept swaying back and forth, the moonlight was shining on her face. Her eyes were sparkling. Her hands were warm.

We moved closer. I was leaning on her with my arms wrapped around her. She was hugging me tightly, we swayed back and forth. Sadie makes me so happy and this moment was perfect, I was truly happy.

Sadie looked me deep into my eyes and I felt like I was under a spell. It looked like she somewhat leaned in.

SWOSH

I jumped, let go of Sadie and looked behind me.

What the fuck?

Out of the door came Millie and... Finn? They were laughing and when they saw us they stopped. Millie had her hand wrapped around Finns arm.

We all four just stared at each other. I was so confused. I looked at Sadie, she stood still and was looking at Finn and Millie. I could see Finns and Millie's smiles slowly going down, like the life in their faces fading away, turning them lifeless.

«what- what are you guys doing here?» I asked curiously.

Millie slowly let go of Finns arm and Finn started rubbing the back of his head.

«uhm, fresh air.» Finn replied hesitantly.

«what are you guys doing here?» Millie asked.

«fresh air, too.» I answered.

This became awkward and I was super confused as to what was happening between Millie and Finn.

«dance partners?» Sadie asked them to loosen up the tension.

«yeah, well. y/n kinda ditched me for you, so.» Finn replied somewhat joking.

«we were supposed to dance together Sadie.» Millie said.

Then it became silent.

I was kinda irritated. I don't know why.

I grabbed Sadies hand, intertwined it with mine, and started walking towards the door where Millie and Finn stood.

I dragged Sadie with me. I walked fast with a heavy pace in the middle of Finn and Millie, bumping my shoulders to them.