Party

Alright the truth was out. Finn and I liked eachother. I felt so relieved now that it's off my chest. And he likes me aswell. God, I just wanna rest my head on his shoulder all day. I just want to be with him all day and do nothing.

"Wait, so how do we do this?" He asked
"Huh? What do you mean?". "You know like, are we gonna tell anyone about this?" My eyes widened. "Oh! Yea, uhm I think we should keep it as a secret. If anybody finds out, it can ruin everything. And I'm just not ready for the whole public relationship thingy."
"Yeah, I agree." He responds. We walk out of the closet thingy onto the set, and we do our scene.

Mike and Eleven reunite and they have their goodbyes. God, he's such a good actor omg. I was standing on the sideline when he did his scenes. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to hold back tears. When he was done with his scenes he would turn around and smile and walk towards me. I would clap every time. And I would hug him everytime.

It was the last episode. The snow ball. Since y/c/n was the 'popular girl' in Hawkins middle school, she needed to wear a trendy yet hot dress, and makeup. The prom dresses in the 80s weren't exactly my style. Ok, I hated them. (No offense, just not my style.) But the one they gave me wasn't all that bad. I was sooo relieved.

And the makeup they gave me was kinda subtle

And the makeup they gave me was kinda subtle. It wasn't crazy purple eyeshadow across the whole lid. It was something like this.

God bless them! When I arrived at set Finn and the guys were standing there in suits and ties

God bless them! When I arrived at set Finn and the guys were standing there in suits and ties. They all looked so cute. Finns outfit kinda reminded me of something my grandpa would wear but he looked good in it.

"Dude." Gaten looked at me and pricked Finn. They turn around and see me. "Wow." They all say at once. "Omf you all look so cute!" I say with my most lightest voice ever. "Omg, you look amazing!" says Caleb. "You look stunning, absolutely beautiful." Finn says with a hint of passion in his voice. I start to blush.

"OMG!" A loud voice is heard across the room. It's Millie, she's standing there with her mouth wide open. "You look stunniiiiing!" The directors are about to inform us some information. We all gather around them, Finn walks and stands behind me. The Duffer brothers announce that Finn and Millie are gonna kiss aswell as Caleb and Sadie. I look back at Finn, he looks at me with furrowed brows.  God, he looks so good when he does that. I put my hand on his shoulder and mouth him. "It's okay."