Ireland

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING!

Some time had passed and me and Finn were just lightly texting each other.

We were just friends.
Man, im a really forgiving person. But Finn had this charm to him as well. I couldn't resist. He just made me happy and maybe we're better off as friends.

**

INSTAGRAM:
New post from @finnwolfhardofficial

I clicked on it

 Was this dude in Ireland? Like IRELAND? IRELAND IN EUROPE?? Ireland that didn't take that long to fly to?

... Was this dude in Ireland? Like IRELAND? IRELAND IN EUROPE?? Ireland that didn't take that long to fly to?

chat:

wait, why TF didn't u tell me that u were in freaking IRELAND?!

I didn't think I needed to tell you?? But yeah I am, it's for my new movie. Why are you-- OHHH! That's right! Ireland is in Europe.

DUHHH!!! Fiiiinn!!!! Omgggf you should've told meeeee!

meet me.

what?

meet me in Ireland, it's not that long to fly and I haven't seen u in forever

hah, what?

yeah, you should come!

ehmm, thats so random- OMF this fits so good' my WINTER break just started, i ACTUSLLY have time! tf

see?! fate brings us together aha!

**

SOO, i was apparently going to ireland. Hmph. I mean, I don't have anything else to do in my break SOO why not??

I bought my ticket to Dublin and I couldn't wait to meet Finn. I packed my bags for a week and I was good to go.

**

I arrive at the airport and I see Finn. He looks at me with his head held high and he gives me this smirk. I instantly smirk back. I run towards him and give him a hug. We immediately start talking about how it's like here etc.

We arrive at the hotel and Finn shows me his room.

"Wait, where TF am I supposed to sleep?" I ask.

Finn looks around. "Uhm- right here!" He looks over at the bed behind him.

I furrow my brows. "Isn't this where you're sleeping?"