The media

I just woke up one day, not knowing the storm that would come. I checked my phone and saw all these notifications on this one video. "Millie Bobby Brown annoying Finn Wolfhard for one minute straight". My heart DROPPED.

Shit, shit, shit. Goddamn it! I looked at the comments and they said "wow they hate eachother." "he's doing it because he likes y/n" "he's dating y/n". As for Instagram, me and Finns fanbase grew bigger. People were convinced that me and Finn were dating. They would take our interviews and look for the slightest clues and edit us with slow mo clips of us smiling at each other.

Other people just did Photoshoot pictures of us and added some hot audios. According to this one site, I was the 'hottest' person in Stranger Things. That blew up and people started to attack the source, I didn't know how to feel. But people kept sexualizing me, even more than Finn! A lot of people were nice tho. They just called me for goddess, pretty, gorgeous and breathtaking. Idk how to feel about that. Should I be thankful? I felt uncomfortable, like idk how to react to that. I've always looked at myself as unattractive and ugly, and I've never gotten any compliments on my appearance before.

By the end of November, we all had to go back. The press tour was over and we all missed a lot of school. I didn't even live in the states, I lived in Europe. So I was the furthest away. Me and Finn, we kept talking and texting. I texted him everyday on how my day was and how much I missed him. We talked all day on the phone.

In December I had a scheduled Photoshoot with FREAKING Vogue. It was a cover Photoshoot. YEP. I freaked out. I didn't do as many photoshoots cause of school etc, but I couldn't say no to Vogue! And what was perfect for that was that it was in Vancouver. Where Finn lives. I started to SCREAM. Like this was MEANT to be! Me and Finn talked about it and he said that I could stay over at his house! I was shaking and screaming, like GDHFSFHH OFC!

I flew to Vancouver and Finn met me at the airport. Omfg he was the cutest! He was looking down at his phone with his hand in his pocket. I couldn't stop smiling at him. I ran up to him, he got a little spooked when I came close to him, but when he realized that it was me he started to smile. "Heeey! Welcome to Canada!"

It was weird being at his house, I met his parents, his brother Nick and his friend Quincy. We talked all day long, his father was so funny I swear. Nick has his own twitch channel where he posts streams and he suggested that they'll do one with me- and I'm totally down.

We decided to play fortnite- a game that I actually don't suck that much in. Finn went first, he loved the game. It was about 14 people left and he was sniping someone. "Finn, you need to make sure no one is behind you!" I told him. And right after, someone starts to shoot him. "AAA! You know what y/n, you're right! You're totally right!" Nick starts to giggle. "Goddamn, I'm sweating in my fucking turtleneck." Finn said exhausted. "I think we need a water break." I looked at him "Yeah- I definitely need some water aha"

Finn went downstairs and I followed him. Nick and Quincy were upstairs. He poured a glass of water to me. "Holy shit, why is it so fuckings warm in there?" I asked, Finn looked at me. "It's insane! Just take of your sweater if it gets really bad." He responded, I giggled. "I don't have anything under." He raised his brows. "NOTHING?! Like absolutely nothing?!" He asked. "Well, not nothing. Just a bra, and that's it!" Finn gave me a look. "What you don't believe me? I can pull up my sweater if you want" He looked down and started to laugh. "You don't have the balls to do that" he said. "Oh yeah?" I took my hands at the edge of my sweater and started to pull it up. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Fine! I believe you!" I started to laugh. "Hey, you can borrow one of my t-shirts if you want?" He asked. I agreed and we went to his room and he gave me this black adidas t-shirt. I put it on. "Wow, you look really good in that shirt!" I smiled and we went back to Nick and Quincy.