You're The Only One

Listen to this song while reading.
Ok- they were using the same clothes they did when they were PICTURED together- so it's old. But why did she post that now?

I just CALMLY texted/snapped him "sooo- you're sure you're not friends with Loren?"

finny BOI 💕
yeah- i don't know why she did that. but why do u care?

HAH- fuuuuuuckk.

me
I don't- it's just that you said that you weren't friends and she acts like you guys are- so I just was confused

finny boi💕
oh- aha, yeah. it was probably just for publicity. you know to create attention or something :/

me
She can do that? Isn't that fucked up that she uses you like that?

finny boi💕
I'm used to it- yeah it is effed up but that's what this business is surrounded by. everything is fake and made mostly for publicity.

I suddenly got a flashback and remember the press tour we had for Season 1 and how we all had to act- be fake. I don't know what was sadder- us having to do it or people believing it.

I still look back at interviews from there and just cringe. I didn't know Finn very well back there- but I do know- and I can imagine the thoughts going around in his head. How uncomfortable he was. People believed it- and they started to push more. Making it all worse for him.

me
We're in this together 💪🏼

finny boii 💕
aha, always ❤️

--

I know, I KNOW that Loren isn't connected to Finn in any way but still- I couldn't stop looking at her account. I then looked at her YouTube channel- her makeup tutorials, workout routine. Everything! I was staring at the screen analyzing everything.

Everytime she posted, I would go to my fake account and like the picture for some reason? "Fake." I whispered to myself as I saw a selfie of her. Wow, the comments were mainly about Finn and how they were together, if they were together.

She livestreamed and got asked about Finn. "Haha, yeah uhm- me and Finn, we are JUST friends, OK guys? He is super nice and super funny, but we are not like that aha." I could not listen to her talk about him like she knew him.

I go back to my real account and go to get a snack. I come back and unlock my phone and search up Loren to see if she posted anything. -What the fuck is wrong with me? I am OBSESSED with her, dude... Just let it GO, OMG.

She did post something, and as my usual habit, I liked it. Then a second goes by and I freeze. Wait, this isn't my main account... Is it? I then look in the corner and see my profile pic- I gasp. SHIT. I can't unlike it- that would definitely add  gasoline to the fire. The heck am I supposed to do? Oh man, and the picture was posted 2 minutes ago, what are people gonna think?

I just went out of the app and locked my phone. Hoping that none of this happened. I go to my computer and browse on Netflix for a movie to watch. That's what I do everytime I screw up/panic/stress. Just hoping that I'll forget it.

After the movie finished I tap on my phone to see some notifications.

MESSAGES
saDie 🕶
lol, you and loren huh

mills🐟
why didn't u tell me that you knew Loren??

finny boii💕
wow, and you were accusing me for not saying that I was friends with her.

ST grp chat
millie: omg y/n! I didn't know that you were friends with Loren as well!

Finns message catches my eye first, I open his message immediately. I was concerned- what should I say? I was just staring at the screen not knowing what to write.

me
I'm not friends with her- i just liked her photo, that's it.

Ok, I was lowkey shaking- I couldn't read Finns emotions through the screen so I had no clue what he was feeling. In the meantime I responded to Sadies text.

saDie 🕶
lol, you and loren huh

me
lmao, we're not friends if that's what you think

I couldn't believe that this became so big, it was so extra.

saDie 🕶
well---

Sadie sends an article titled "Y/n confirms dating rumors of Finn Wolfhard and Loren Gray?"

What? I clicked on it and read it. "Y/n recently liked Loren Grays new picture on Instagram, probably cause she has become friends with her co star Finn Wolfhard new girlfriend."

Are you fucking kidding me? I just liked the girls picture! Of course the media has to twist it so far. What's new?

finny boii💕
sent you a picture

I opened messages and saw that Finn had sent me a picture of the same article.

finny boii💕
thanks.

Shiiiittttt! I was stressing rn, I just had to call him! Hoping that he will answer.

What?

I got such a relief hearing his voice.

Finn!

Yes? What do you want?

Listen, I'm so sorry about everything- you know I didn't mean for all this to happen!

...

Cmon! You can't be mad at me.

Mad? Aha, I'm not mad, why would I be mad?

I- I don't know... I guess I just-

Naaaaw. Were you scared that I was mad at you?

Uhm- nooooo...

I can hear Finn giggling.

Right...

Ok, but for real, you're not mad at me?

Y/n! Chill, I'm not mad at you- when have I ever been mad at you?

I become silent. He has a point. Finn doesn't get that angry.

Hey- are you doing anything at the moment?

Huh? Oh! Uhm- noooo? Why?