The Truth

After the whole "I love Finn" incident, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was so perfect and sweet and kind and charming and funny. Like how? But it broke me because I know he doesn't feel the same for me.

I noticed that we got more physical as well. We did a lot of side hugs. Like in between takes when it got cold we would take a blanket, and one of us would take it around its shoulder and then embrace the other person. I would always rest my head on his shoulder and we would sway back and forth. Kinda like when you slow dance. I could always smell his cologne, and I felt safe when I was with him. We would stand like that for several minutes, it was like heaven to me.

We were getting closer to the last episode of Season 2 which made me sad. I was shooting a scene with Steve and Dustin. We were like a trio in season 2. Steve or Joe, always made me feel better, the same with Gaten. They made me forget about Finn which was what I needed. It was kind of like a vacation, I was peaceful and I felt like I could breathe. Later we shot a scene with Sadie and Lucas where we fight the demodog. I love them all but it made me sad because then it meant that my scene with Finn was getting closer. I tried to enjoy every second of it and before I knew it, we were done.  "Wait? That's it?! We're done?!" Joe looked at me. "Yeah, it's crazy how fast time flies by." I was standing there still shocked, and I had this uncomfortable look on my face. Sadie came up to me. "Why that sad face? You're gonna see Finn soon." She winked at me and I faked laughed. I put my head into my hands and let out a big "Ughhhhh". It was dark and I was tired, ok.

It was time to shoot the scene where we're all together in Wills house. It was SO late and I was not in the mood for it. I was just sitting on the dining table chair, watching everybody else talk and communicate. I put my hands on the table and I rested my face on them. 3 minutes go by and someone pricks me on my shoulder. Great. I look up and there's Millie in her black eyeliner makeup and black clothes with a ridiculous hairstyle. "What's up? Are you okay?" "Mhm." "No, what happened. Why are you not talking to anyone and just sitting here by yourself?" I sigh and roll my eyes. "Idk, I'm just tired I guess." Millie furrows her brow. "You were like this the whole day. Tell me, pleaaaseeee." I look over at Finn, he's laughing and chatting with the guys. Millie gasps. "Omg, what happened between you two? Did you guys have a fight?" I look at her with a confused look. "Wha- what. No! Nothing happened. It's-, it's nothing. I really don't wanna talk about it right now." Millie strokes me on the back. "I see." And then the director yells 'action'.

So, we find out the truth about Will and we're "decorating" the garage or the shed in the backyard. Me and Finn have a solo scene in the kitchen.
y/c/n: just when you thought it couldn't get weirder.
M: It's not funny, he's in actual danger.
y/c/n: You're right, I'm sorry. I make jokes when I'm scared and nervous.
M: Hey, I'm scared too. *grabs hand* But I know we'll get through this, we always do.
*y/c/n smiles at Mike and Mike smiles back*
M: Shit, I can't get this thing out.
y/c/n: Here let me help you.
M: Thanks, y/c/n.
y/c/n: Of course. Now, let's do this.
*both give this smirk*
"CUT!"

I sigh and look down. Finn grabs my shoulders. "Hey, hey, are you ok?" I look up at him and give him this fake smile. He rolls his eyes. "That's the fakest smile I've ever seen. Tell me what's wrong, now. Or I'm never gonna stop asking." Goddamnit Wolfhard. When I say I'm not in the mood, it means I'm not in the freaking mood. My eyes are tired and they're burning. It feels like my whole body is empty and there's a black whole which is sucking the life out of me and I've got to deal with you; a guy who I'm deeply in love with and I can't get. "Not here." I respond. "Fine." He grabs my hand and pulls me to this janitor closet look alike thingy.

"Now tell me." It was so weird because at that moment I was so tired that I didn't even care. "I love you." He just stared at me. I didn't care anymore, if he didn't like me then that's fine. I just want to go to sleep. He kept looking at me. I raised my eyebrow. "Well are you gonna say anything?" I asked. He cupped my face and pulled me quickly towards him and our lips met yet again. My whole body was on vibrate again. His lips were silky smooth and soft. Our lips were in sync. I ran my fingers through his hair, he pulled me closer. I was wide awake. He pulls away. "I love you too." My heart exploded.