Press & talk shows

After the wrap party, it was time to part ways. Everybody went back to their homes to relax, Finns new movie 'It' was gonna premiere soon, so he was really busy with press etc. I texted him everyday, making sure that he was alright. Finn has extreme anxiety (it's actually a true fact) and I know that he starts to get nervous during press and social gatherings. We talked on the phone everyday, I missed him so much and I wish I could be there with him through it all.

'It' came out and it was a huge success. I didn't see it until 3 weeks later it premiered. Everytime Finn was on screen my heart would jump, he looked so small and young too. I couldn't stop smiling. I love horror and I was so happy for him, the movie was amazing! My friend took a picture of me posing in front of the movie poster and I uploaded it to Instagram. "Such an awesome movie, @finnwolfhardofficial did such a good job!" the picture blew up and a few people commented "are u guys dating?" but that was like 20 people out of the 100k comments. Finn commented on the picture with a heart "❤️ so glad you liked it".

A couple weeks later it was time for the cast to reunite for Comic Con. We met at a hotel first. I was screaming the whole time, I just hadn't seen them in such a long time and I missed them so much! But when I saw Finn, oof. My whole body froze, my heart dropped, I held my breath. It was like I saw a ghost. After months of just talking on the phone and texting, he was finally here, in front of me, face to face. My face lit up this huge smile and I ran to hug him. I hugged him so hard, I didn't want to let go. His hands were on my back and lower back. His curly hair was caressing my cheek, I could feel his heartbeat and how he let out a breath softly in relief. We pulled away and I could finally take good look at him. He was so much taller and mature looking (yum) and he had this smirk that made me fall for him even more. I couldn't stop blushing.

We were escorted to our hotel rooms, Millie, Gaten and Noah went first, then Sadie and Caleb went after them, and then me and Finn were behind everybody. Finn held his right arm on my back as we walked. For each step we took, I tried to get closer. We were basically touching shoulder to shoulder. "Alright, here's your room Finn and y/n is right next to it." Finn smirked at me. "Hey, y/n. I have this math problem that I can't figure out. Can you help me?" He said with the most softest and angelic voice. "Ehm, sure." I went in his room and closed the door behind me. I had my back turned against him as I was locking the door, right as I was about to face him, he takes his hands and cups my face and pulls me towards him. We kiss. I didn't get to quite process what was happening until we were seconds into the kiss. I just noticed his hands were pressed on my cheeks, holding my face gently. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." He says. I look at him and I begin to smile while I'm lowkey biting my lip. I jump on him, putting my hands on his face and kiss him. Our lips meet, then slowly slide off eachother, then meet again. My fingers ran through his hair as I pulled myself tighter to Finn. We were just excited to see eachother.

Comic Con was today, me and Finn had to pretend that there was nothing between us. No chemistry, no love. Nothing. We were standing as a group on the red carpet. Caleb started to talk about how they were at the Emmys and puts his arm around Millie and Gaten, excluding Finn who was standing next to Caleb and Millie. Millie yelled "No, no, no, no, no" and tried to grab Finns hand. Finn put his hand to a fist and took his hands up while he made this face.

 Finn put his hand to a fist and took his hands up while he made this face