Day Off

PLAY THIS SONG WHILE READING TO GET THE MOOD.

I roll on my stomach and put the pillow over my head.

"Oh hey sleeping beauty."

I sigh.

"Geese, good morning to you as well."

I turn around and squint my eyes. "What time is it?" I ask.

"Time for breakfast."

I raise my brows in shock. "Wait, you're gonna make breakfast?!"

Finn looks at me with a confused face. "TF, no. PFFF. I'm calling room service." Finn picks up the phone.

He turns around. "Hey what do ya want?"

I pull my shoulders.

He turns around again. "Yeah, two portions of waffles. With orange juice."

Finn was wearing the same sweatpants with the same basic t shirt he was wearing before he took it off. I honestly couldn't tell that he had a bed head. His hair is crazy from before. It's so big and curly. It's insane.

**

"Hey so uhm what do ya wanna do today?" Finn asked me while he had his mouth filled with waffles and maple syrup.

"Dude idk." I responded. I was so tired, I didn't have the capability to think.

His face lit up. "I have an idea!"

**

"Sledging?" I stood at the top of the hill and looked down on all the white while I was holdin my sledge.

"Yeah! Cmon it will be fun! First person down the hill wins!"

I rolled my eyes and got in position.

"1, 2, 3 GO!"

We started to slide down the hill and snow was going all over my face. I couldn't see shit. I was making this uncomfortable face the whole time I was sledging down. There was absolutely no one here. It was on a weekday as well, so that was maybe it.

"YAY!" I yell with happiness.

"WOHO I CAME FIRST!" I hear Finn yell beside me.

"What!? No, I came first! What kind of BS are ya talking about??"

"HUH?! YOU CAME FIRST?! HAHA that's the biggest joke I've ever heard!"

I giggle and roll my eyes.

Finn looks ahead. "Look, there's another hill! Let's go down that one!"

"Bish what?! That one goes straight down! It's on a fucking mountain! We will die!"

"What, ye scared? Hmm?" Finn says jokingly and taunting.

"Fineeeeee!"

We run up the hill and slide down while screaming. We laugh and laugh. When we reached the bottom we would look at eachother and laugh at the amount of snow we got in our faces.

We did this multiple times and my hair that was poking out of my beanie/hat was completely wet. My cheeks were red as fuck. The same went for Finn.

"Hey lets ride together down that hill!" I tell Finn with joy. He looks at me with a worried look. "Omg we're gonna die." I laugh "Cmon it will be FUUUN!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the hill.

"I want to sit behind!" Finn quickly says.

"What?! No way, I'm sitting behind!"

"What?! No, you're not, or you can just forget about this."