gay uwu

[read the whole chapter ya guys]

I felt bad for Finn. I dont know why he gets so emotional everytime anyone brings up "us". He is my best friend, and we are really close so why doesn't he just tell me what's wrong, if there is anything wrong.

I was lowkey scared cause I felt like if I was gonna ask Finn about what happened it then he would get mad at me for not letting it go.

__________

The next day

So it was finally time to start shooting. We were all getting in our costumes and getting our hair fixed. Noah complained about his bowl haircut and how much he hates it. I found it funny every time. Millie had her hair up in a half up half down ponytail with a scrunchie. Sadie had her hair down, sometimes in a ponytail with also a scrunchie.

Mine had to be voluminous. While they were getting my hair done, I had to look around, if I could see Finn. I kept looking and looking.

«Hey, have you seen Finn?» I asked Caleb who was sitting right next to me, getting his hair done too.

«Uhm..» he looked around. «Oh, he is talking to Sadie and Millie, looks like.»

I quickly turned my head around trying to spot them, where were they? Finally I catch my eye on them. They're laughing, and smiling... Wasn't Finn like, mad at Millie? Damn, I guess boys really do get over things quickly.

I started to talk to Noah about his hair, he was standing next to me. We talked and laughed a lot because his voice cracks were all over the place. I see in the reflection that Sadie is coming towards us.

«hey!» I greet her.

«hey!» she says in her girly soft voice.

«so, what were you and Finn and Millie discussing?» I asked.

«oh, it was nothing. he told some jokes, then Millie told some, etc etc» she answered softly.

«so they're all good?» I asked.

Sadie furrowed her brows and turned her head to look at Millie and Finn. «Uhm, yeah.»

«why what's going on?» Noah asked.

I brushed him off and changed the topic to our hair again, it was all forgotten. I'm just happy that Finn and Millie are cool. Yeah.

_______

I got in my clothes, everyone was already outside and ready to go. I just finished changing, so I went out of the trailer. They were all looking down at a script or their phone. I walked up to Sadie. «woah.» she chuckled. Then Millie turned around. «oh... My... GOD! AAAA!» she screamed, making everyone else look at me. «you look GORGEOUS. YAS.» she continued.

I turned my head and saw Finn & Gaten staring at me. Me and Finn haven't talked all day. For one second I thought he forgot i existed.

We shoot our scenes and get it all over with. Season 3 is the summer of love, so I had to watch from the sidelines Millie and Finns scenes. And since the Russo brothers hate me, they made my character watch almost all the romantic scenes, or be there. Just like in season 1 when my character walked in on the kiss with Mike and eleven. Or when she looked at Mike and eleven at the snow ball dance.

It was basically a running meme, and they (the Russo brothers) know that I hate watching romantic stuff happen to kids my age, I just cringe idk why.

(If you guys don't remember, at the end of season 2, y/c/n signalized to the viewers that she had an interest in Mike.)

Scenery
You were all standing outside in the park. It was y/c/n, Eleven and Mike. Y/c/n was eating ice cream with Eleven while talking to Mike. It was mid-day, the summer was shining and the wind was blowing. It was all green around you.