Aftermath

Me and Finn got back at 5 am. It was one of the best days of my life honestly. Just us, no distractions, just us.

«So, I guess this is it, huh?» I ask Finn. We're both standing outside, holding the skateboards, while the sunrise is in its prime.

«Yeah, I guess

«Yeah, I guess.» Finn softly says as he bites his lip.

«It was really fun.» I reply softly. Finn gives a faint chuckle. «Yeah, it was. Make sure to get some sleep, okay?» he says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod my head. Without saying anything, we both go into a hug.

I could feel his curls tickling my neck, the smell of his cologne, his arms wrapped around me and carefully placed on my back. The warmth from his body. I wanted to be as close to him as possible. I didn't want to let go. This was the most I've gotten from him in awhile. I closed my eyes to expend the moment. My heart started to beat, my stomach was tumbling and turning. I was hugging him, and he was hugging me. The sunrise was in the background, the scarlet red, the fiery orange and the subtle purple/pink. The wind was barely there. We hugged for a good minute. I was falling more in love with him. It felt like this would be the last time I would hold him like this for some reason, so I wanted it to last as long as it could.

We slowly pulled away. And I looked at him with a half smile that was partly happy and partly sad. His eyes were glimmering with the reflection of the sky. His eyebrows were raised a bit, and he gave me the same half smile. We kept looking at eachother, directly in the eyes. It wasn't awkward or anything, it was something that I didn't want to let go of.
Something I didn't want to lose sight of. We stood there and I started to hold my breath, not being able to breathe. Finn parted his lips and so did I. My heart started to beat, my pulse was beating rapidly, my breathing increased. I took a small step closer and so did he. My heart started to beat faster, my stomach was rolling and tumbling more than ever, my eyes traveled to his lips and up to his eyes again. I took yet another step closer and so did he. This was pure torture for me, I couldn't breathe. It felt like i was gonna go in cardiac arrest. Yet again, my eyes travelled to his lips again, and this time I didn't look up. We got closer and closer.
I started to feel his breath, how fast he was beating. The tension wasn't just killing me, it was killing both of us. There was a space that I just wanted to close, oh how I wanted to close it. I slowly lifted my right hand up towards his cheek. My eyes still focused on his lips. I started to breath heavily.
I could see his cheekbones and defined jaw. His full lips in a tinted rosy color. The closer we got, the more tense it got and harder it got to breathe.
Out of the blue, I catch a glimpse of a light. I quickly turn to it and it's a van, presumably filled with filming equipment, driving into the lot. Me and Finn quickly stepped away from each other.

«Goodnight, y/n.» he said softly with a comforting smile.

I nodded back with a half smile. «Goodnight, Finn.»
Then we parted ways and went to our trailers.