The Shield

I was just waiting, looking at all the cars that drove by. It was 10:17 pm when a white Chevy traverse parked 3 spaces away from my buggy.

 It was 10:17 pm when a white Chevy traverse parked 3 spaces away from my buggy

This was what I was waiting for. Out of the car came out The Shield. That's right Seth Rollins came out of the driver's seat,Dean Ambrose came out of the passenger side, and the Big Dog Roman Reigns got out of the back seat. All three members went to the back to get there luggage.
It was now 10:31 pm no one was around to bug them so, I got out of the bushes went a few steps back and started walking towards the entrance,as if I came from the back of the building. I acted as if I didn't see them at first then I turned my head and acted surprised.
" Oh my gosh" I said walking towards them, "oh my gosh, I can't believe it's the Shield" I said looking at all 3.
Seth Rollins said " Sorry I think your confused with someone".
Ha ha very funny I thought, but I just ignored him.
" Can I-no nevermind I don't want to bother you " I said as I turned around to leave. My plan had worked.
" Wait,what do you want" asked the deep voice of Roman Reigns.
"Oh I want a picture, but I don't want to waste your time" I said starting to leave again.
"Your not wasting our time,we love our fans" said Dean Ambrose.
"Are you sure?" I asked then said "cause you sure looked annoyed when all those fans came running towards you in that one episode of Ride Along".
"Well that was like 20 people, right now it's just you" said Seth Rollins.
"What's your name kid?"asked Roman Reigns.
"Carmen" I replied.
"Carmen, what are you doing out here so late"Roman Reigns asked.
I laughed nervously, "Well you see,funny story, I actually just graduated right now".
"You just graduated right now?"said Dean Ambrose as if I said that I was the president of the United States of America.
"Still doesn't answer my question" simply said Roman Reigns.
" Well the truth is I already knew that you guys were going to be here" I said.
"So you were stocking us?" Asked Seth Rollins.
"Oh no, I would never do that" I said shaking my head.
"Then how did you know we were going to be here" said Roman Reigns with curiosity.
"Um, I was watching Monday night RAW on my phone-"I was interrupted by Dean Ambrose "You were watching RAW during your graduation? That's crazy".
" I know but, you guys were at the Staples Center and that's 40 miles away from here. I knew you guys were doing an episode for Ride Along and from L.A. to here,with all the traffic, it was going to be a 1 hour ride. So I calculated how long it was going to take for you guys to get here. So right after graduation I rushed over here and waited in those bushes over there" I finished explaining and pointed to where I was hiding.
"Ok but how did you know we were going to this hotel?"asked Seth Rollins.
I just shrugged and said "It's the closest one around here for miles".
Roman Reigns looked at me with curious eyes and said "You said you just graduated? How old are you?"
"18 Mr. Roman Reigns" I said. I know why he asked I look like a 12 year old.
"You drive?"he said.
"Yup"I said pointed at my car and said "That's my car".
"You know a place to eat that's still open at 11:10?" Roman Reigns asked.
"Yeah, there's a Sonic right in front of the mall"I said.
"You guys hungry?"Roman Reigns asked Seth and Dean.
"Yeah" said Seth and Dean in unison.
"How 'bout you?" He turned to ask me.
"Me? Well yeah, but I-"
"No buts you're coming too" he interrupted me and added "get in the car"
I didn't want to argue so I got in the back seat of the car. It took them a while to get in, I wonder what they were talking about...