Drama in Catering

⚠️Warning: Rude language and signs in this chapter⚠️

There was still 1 hour and a half left of RAW.
I walked into catering, there were so many superstars, I didn't know who to talk to first. But I decided not to bother them. Instead I grabbed a paper plate and served myself some grapes, pineapples, cantaloupe, and watermelon and sat at an empty table, to watch the rest of RAW.
Breezango vs. Titus Worldwide.
It wasn't a match that interested me, so I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter.
'The Shield's female member, Willow Wyder'
'Willow Wyder newest addition to the women's roster'
'Roman Reigns claims that Willow Wyder is The Shield's creation'
'#lumberjack match'
'Willow Wyder: where the hell did she come from!?!'
Looks like someone wasn't gotten 'the talk' from their parents, I laughed to myself.
I continued to scroll down my phone.
"Hey there" someone said.
I looked up my phone to see... Jason Jordan?
I've never really liked him, he's hell of annoying.
What does he want, I asked myself.
"Umm, hey" I said and continued to look at my phone.
"I'm Jason, Jason Jordan" he said.
"I'm Willow" I said still looking at my phone.
Hopefully he goes away soon, I thought.
"Yeah sorry to interrupt you but for some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on" he said.
My jaw dropped and I slowly looked up at him, he was smiling stupidily.
Is he seriously trying to flirt with me? I thought, how does he dare do that. He has no respect at all!
"What's wrong with you! You psycho!" I yelled standing up, almost flipping the table.
Everyone's attention was on us.
"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I just thought we could go get some dinner after-"
"No! Go away!" I cut him off.
"Woah, what's going on here?" said someone behind me.
I turn around to see Jeff Hardy "Is he bothering you?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
"As a matter of fact, yes, yes he is" I said crossing my arm, angry at Jason.
"Hey Jordan, why don't you stop being so fucking annoying and go cry to your daddy. Maybe he can find an ass you can date" Jeff said.
"You know what, I will and while I'm at it, I'll ask him for a match against you so I can kick your old ass publicly" Jason said, "and as for you" he said turning to me, "you wouldn't be here without me. I saved you contact from being crushed. You will be mine, so if you still want to-"
"Dream on Jorden" I said flipping him off.
"I'll get you back for this" he mumbled as he left.
"Thanks" I said to Jeff.
"No problem" he said, "I'm Jeff"
"I'm Willow" I said.
"Well Willow, if you ever need my help" he said, "give me a call"
"I will" I said, then remembered my photo album, "wait can we take a picture?"
"Sure" said Jeff, "yet me get my brother so you can take a picture with team extreme. Hey Matt!"
Matt came over.
"Everything ok here?" Matt said.
"Everything's good" said Jeff then introduced me to his brother.
"Nice to meet you" he said as we shook hands.
"We're taking a picture" said Jeff.
I held my phone up in the air at an angle and Jeff posed with his U.S. championship on my right and Matt posed with his tag team title on my left. I took three.
"Thanks" I said.
"No problem" said Jeff.
"See you" said his brother Matt.
And the two Hardy's left.
I sat back down looking at the pictures. The first one was just me and the Hardy's, but the second one Bray Wyatt was next to Matt with his tag team title. I quickly swiped left to see the last picture and Bray was gone.
I felt goosebumps up my arms, Creepy, I didn't even see him, I thought, weird.
I chose to keep the first two and deleted the third. I looked up my phone and to the TV screen to see the match was over and some how Breezango won. Up next Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens. Kevin had Sami in his corner and Seth had Dean.
Now this was a match I was interested in.