Little Miss Jax

Alexa was holding a piglet in her arms and Nia had a bundle of clothes.
"Hey, Roman said you were in here" said Nia loudly.
"Hi, I'm Carmen" I said.
"Hey, call me Alexis,that is my name after all," said Alexa "and this is Larry-Steve"
"Aww he's so cute" I said patting the piggy's head.
"We brought you some clothes, it's Alexis's I think it'll fit you, you two look about the same size" said Nia.
Roman said that too, I thought as Nia gave me the clothes. They were right, me and Alexis looked about the same size, except I was about an inch taller or two.
"Thank you very much" I said.
"You mind if we stay here?" Nia asked sitting on the chair.
"Yeah it's cool" I said putting on the black leggings that she brought.
"So are you excited to be part of the WWE?" Alexis asked.
"Super excited,but I'm a bit nervous too" I said taking off the Seth Rollins shirt.
"Ooooo gurl, I love your bra" said Nia making a face and pointing at my pink bra with tiny orange flamingos.
I laughed,"thanks" and put on the Little Miss Bliss shirt that she brought me.
"Don't be nervous, I'm pretty sure they'll love you" said Alexis patting Larry-Steve's head.
"Yeah, and Alexis can aways help you train"said Nia.
"What about you?" said Alexis.
"Oh yeah, I'll help too" said Nia.
"You'll be fine all you got to do is be you"said Alexis
"Thanks, I'll for sure come to you guys for help" I said.
"Oh give us your phone number that way you can always call us" said Nia.
"Great idea, here" I said showing them my phone number and then copying theirs.
"Alexis you didn't,by any chance, bring a pair of shoes, did you?" I said folding Seth's shirt.
"I thought you'd never ask" said Alexis holding up a pair of black Converse with pink socks inside.
When I finished changing, I tied my hair back into a loose bun, and noticed that the out fit she brought looked exactly like what she was wearing, except that she was wearing a thin plain black shirt.

We went out to the other room where The Shield was waiting

"Here's your shirt" I gave Seth his shirt back,"can I put my dress and heels in your suitcase too?"
"Yeah, sure" said Seth putting away his shirt and my stuff.
"Well we have to go"said Alexis.
"It was nice meeting you" said Nia.
"I hope we can hang out soon" I told them as they left.
"Well let's get going,we already wasted enough time"said Roman. Once again I helped them carry their luggage. As Seth, Dean and Roman went inside the elevator, I headed towards the stairs.
"What are you doing" said Seth.
"I'm taking the stairs,and this time, I'll beat you guys" I said running down the stairs with Seth's suitcase.