20 questions

Now that I was better prepared I ran downstairs just in time as the elevator opened it's doors with a ding and The Shield stepped out.
"Was that fast enough?" I asked.
"That was better, now come on" said Roman.
We went to the front desk where , instead of the sleepy lady, was a blonde guy with glasses. "Thank you for staying with us, hope you come back soon" he said as Roman gave him the keys back. We went outside and I said "Hold on, Seth can I have my dress". He opened his suitcase and gave me my dress. I opened my buggy's door and left my dress inside. I grabbed my phone charger and my dounut purse.

I put my keys under the seat cover and closed the door (unlocked of course)

I put my keys under the seat cover and closed the door (unlocked of course). Hopefully she feels the keys, and hopefully no one noticed I left it open, I thought as I went inside the car. The Shield was already inside, in the same order as last night.
"Your going to leave your car here?" Dean said.
" I texted my aunt to come pick it up" I said "you guys mind if I charge my phone?".
"No it's fine" said Seth. I gave him my charger and phone to charge. Roman started the engine, and we were off.
"What did your parents say" asked Roman.
"Well I'm still here, so they agreed to let me come" I said.
"Great" said Dean.
"That's awesome" said Seth.
I looked out the window, we were on the freeway. "Is this place far?" I asked.
"20 minutes" said Roman.
I sighed, and looked out the window again.
"You guys want to play a game?" I said.
"You sound like The Miz," said Seth " but, sure what game?"
"20 questions, you all know how to play, right?" I said.
"Totally"  said Dean "just give Roman a refresher, I think he forgot"
"Yeah right" said Roman.
"Ok, one of us think of someone, something, somewhere, etc. And the others take turns asking yes and no questions, whoever guesses correctly, before the last question, gets to think of the next thing for the next round" I explained "Ok who wants to start?"
"I'll start" said Dean.
"Ok, did you think about something yet?" I asked him.
Dean thought for a few seconds then said "yeah".
"Ok, Roman you start asking a question then Seth and then me, Dean keep track of the questions" I said and Roman asked: "Is it a place?"
Dean:"No"
Seth:"Is it a person?"
Dean:"Yes"
Me:"Is it a girl?"
Dean:"No"
Roman:"Is it a guy?"
Dean:"Yes"
Seth:"Is he famous?"
Dean:"Kinda,yeah, I guess"
Me:"Is he real?"
Dean:"What do you mean 'real'?"
Me:"Is he a real person, not a cartoon?"
Dean:"Yeah he's real," then he added" does that count as a question?"
"No, since you were to stupid and needed Carmen to explain" said Roman.
"Hey! At least I don't have fleas like a certain big dog" said Dean.
"Watch it Ambrose"said Roman looking in the rear mirror at Dean.
"Guys, calm down, let's just keep playing the game" said Seth.
"Yeah how many questions do we have left?" I asked Dean.
"Uh... 7" he said.
"7! Are you serious!" Seth said shocked.
"Ok ,ok I lost track" Dean admitted.
Seth seemed mad so I said "it's fine, we have 7 questions left we can do it, Roman it's your turn".
"Fine, is he an actor?" said Roman.
Dean:"No"
Seth:"What does he do for a living?"
That's not a yes or no question, I thought,but I'll let it slide.
Dean:"Uhh... he wrestles"
Me:"Is he in this car?"
Dean:"Yes"
Roman:"Is it you, Dean Ambrose"
"Yeah it's me," he said sounding disappointed "I thought you wouldn't have guessed it right"
"Well it was kinda of obvious once you said that he wrestles" I said "are we there yet?"
"Almost" he said.
"Do we have time for another round?" I asked.
"One quick round" he replied changing lanes.
"Ok, you start since you guessed correctly, are you ready?" I said.
"Yeah" said Roman.
"Ok Seth ask a question,and this time you keep track of the questions" I said to Seth.
We played for a little while (12 questions had been asked), when we got off the freeway and onto the street. Roman soon said "we're here"
We were at 17 questions, Roman parked the car in front of a white building with no signs only two dark windows.
"So what were you thinking of" I asked Roman as we got out of the car.
"Nothing" he said.
"What! That's not fair you were supposed to be thinking of something" I argued as we went inside.
Inside were a wrestling ring, 2 pull-up bars, a few punching bags, some bench press's, and a lot of weights lying around the floor. Sasha was lifting weights and Bayley was doing pull-ups.
"There you guys are" said the boss.
"What took you so long?" said the hugger.
Both Bayley and Sasha came  towards us.