A New Day

I woke up early the next morning, with the feeling you get when you sleep at a friend's house and it takes you a moment to remember why your there. I sat up on my bed for a few minutes running through my head the events of last night, when I heard a knock on the door.
"Carmen are you up yet" I heard Seth's voice.
"Yeah I'm up" I yelled back.
He opened the door and the three guys came in.
"You ready to go?" said Dean.
"Go? Go where?" I said confused.
"We're meeting Bayley and Sasha at a private training place that we use when we're around here, they're going to give you some advice" said Roman.
"Can they give me some clothes too?" I said.
"Oh right clothes" said Seth.
"Why don't you wear your dress" said Dean.
"Cause it's only for special occasions,I'm not going to do push-ups with that dress" I said "and the stores don't open until 10:00 am"
"How about we call Alexis and see if she can get you some of her clothes, you two look about the same size" said Roman.
"Fine by me" I said " and Seth,can you get my phone out of my car please".
"Sure" he said and I gave him my keys.
They all left but it wasn't even a second when the door opened and Big E came in with a huge tray of pancakes, followed by Kofi with a huge stack of plates and 2 bottles of maple syrup and Xavier with his arms full of  Booty'Os boxes. All three were in their red onesie.
"Rise and shine" said Kofi.
"Cause it's a New Day!" all three yelled at the same time.
"We heard that the hounds of justice got a puppy" said Xavier.
"Yup,I think that's me," I said "I'm Carmen, but how did you know we were here?". I sounded like Roman when he asked me the same question last night.
"I tried to keep them out but they wouldn't leave" I heard Dean's annoyed voice as he came in.
"Don't be acting as if you didn't invite us over" said Kofi
"Yeah cause it was him, we heard the news from him" said Xavier pointing at Dean.
"Yeah he practically begged us to come over" said Big E.
"Fine, guilty us charged, surprise?" Dean said "I wanted to get you some breakfast before we left".
"Breakfast pancakes from the New Day, how thoughtful,thanks" I said with a smile on my face.
"WHO WANTS PANCAKES!" yelled Big E as he started piling pancakes on the plates Kofi had. He handed me a plate full of pancakes and Xavier gave me a fork and a knife and Kofi dumped maple syrup on them.
"Thanks but I don't think I'm gonna eat all of these" I said  starting to eat a pancake.
"It's fine" said Xavier.
"Yeah, just give me all the leftovers" said Big E.
I hope he's joking, I thought.
"Oh, and we also got Booty'Os" said Kofi shaking two boxes.

"I think I'll pass,but thanks anyway" I said starting on my second pancake

"You guys better get out of here in ten seconds or else" said Roman coming into the room.
"Party Pooper!" chanted the New Day as they left with all their stuff.
"Why did you invite them over" boomed Roman's voice.
"They were downstairs, and I wanted to give Carmen a little fun" snapped Dean.
"You-" I cut Roman off "Thank you so much Dean I loved your surprise" I set the plates of pancakes down beside the bed and went over to Dean give him a hug him.
"Your welcome kid" he said.
"Well I called Alexis, she said she and Nia will be over in 15 minutes" said Roman as Seth came in the door with my phone.
"Here you go," he said handing me my phone and keys "what did I miss? The New Day were throwing pancakes at me on my way back up".
"I think Dean can explain, if you excuse me, I'm going to call my parents" I told them and they left closing the door behind them. I sat on the bed and called my Dad's number...