The letter

1:12 am
Hotel in Minneapolis
"Carmen please go to sleep" said Seth for the 12th time.
"I can't I'm too excited"I said flashing a small flashlight on his face.
I was reading out loud to help me sleep.
"Count sheep" said Dean's sleepy voice.
"Yeah, we're all tired"said Renee.
"We all love a good murder mystery, but please don't read out" said Roman.
"Ok" I said "Never tell a lie when you can tell the truth. The truth isn't aways the safest course, but mostly it is."
"CARMEN!" yelled Roman.
"Ok, ok I'll go to sleep" I said putting away my book and flashlight, to try to get some sleep.
**************************
6:30 am
I heard the sound of my alarm and immediately woke up and pressed the snooze button on my phone. The guys were still asleep, except for Renee. She wasn't there.
She's probably down in the cafeteria, I thought as I put on a pair of sweats and pulled my kitty sweater over my pug shirt.

I slipped on my Converse and headed downstairs

I slipped on my Converse and headed downstairs. When I got to the cafeteria, Renee was sitting at a circular table with a cup of coffee and a muffin. She was reading what appears to be a letter.
"Good morning Rey" I said sitting next to her, "what's that"
"It's a copy of the WWE contract  you sign today if you win" she said sipping her coffee.
"You mean when I win" I said taking the copy.
It was on yellow paper. I scanned through it. It had the basics, the rules, the pay. Attached to the contract was a letter.
"There's a letter" I said.
I read it out loud:
"Dear, Carmen
I'm sending this copy of the contract so you can review the terms and conditions. Also this is a reminder,as if I need a reminder I've been counting down this day ever since I found out," I said.
"Just keep reading" said Renee
"Ok ok, for your one-on-one match tonight against the Ravashing Lana. This will be an opportunity for you to show us your talent. If you win this match you will be added to the women's roster. If you fail you will be sent back home. Also, WWE superstars will attend and the WWE staff.
Listed below are the names of the WWE superstars and staff that are to attend:
Aiden English, AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Big E, Bobby Roode, Bo Dallas, Brie Bella, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt,Carmella Cesaro, Chad Gable, Charlotte Flair, Chris Jericho, Curtis Axel, Dana Brooke, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Elias, Erick Rowan, Fandango, Finn Balor, Golddust, Jason Jordan, Jeff Hardy, Jey Uso,Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Karl Anderson, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, Kurt Angle, Luke Gallows, Luke Harper,Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Maryse, Matt Hardy, Mickie James, The Miz, Naomi, Natalya, Nia Jax, Nikki Bella, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Ruby Riot, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Sasha Banks, Sarah Logan, Seth Rollins, Sheamus,Shane McMahon, Shinsuke Nakamura,Sonya DeVille, Paige, Titus O'Neil, and Xavier Woods.
We look forward to seeing you
           Sincerely,
                       Vince McMahon" I finished reading and said " talk about no pressure" and bit Renee's muffin.
"Hey that's mine" she said and we both laughed.