Pj's?

Roman drives us back to the hotel. It is now 12:03 am. We get out of the car and I help them carry their luggage to the front desk.
"4 beds" said Roman.
"Separate room for the girl?" asked the attendant half asleep.
"Yeah" said Seth.
"Room 115, and there's a second room inside" yawned the attendant handing the keys to Roman while he paid.
"Third floor" she said and went back to snoozing.
We started to go to the elevator when Roman said "Oh no you don't, you're taking the stairs".
"Why" I said, "I'm in heels".
"I said your training starts tomorrow, it's technically tomorrow" he replies.
"He's not wrong" said Dean.
"Fine,but do I have to take the suitcase?" I asked.
"Yeah,but take Seth's,it's heavier" Roman said handing me Seth's suitcase.
"See you up stairs" I said gloomy as they went inside the elevator.
He was right Seth's suitcase was heavier. It didn't take me that long(after all it was only up to the third floor). After I got to the floor (kinda tired), I looked for our room, found it and knocked.
Dean opened the door and said
"Finally"
"Yeah,but you were to slow,go down and do it again" said Roman.
"Are you serious?" I said dumping the suitcase on the floor.
"Just kidding" he said and they all laughed.
I went inside the room it had 3 beds, a chair in the corner and a shelf with a small T.V on top.
"Your bed is over there" said Roman pointing at a door on the right side of the room.
I opened the door to reveal a small room with another bed and  chair. I was standing in the doorway and said"You guys don't have an extra pair of PJ's, don't you? Cause I'm not sleeping in this dress".
"Extra peanut butter and jelly?" said Dean.
"No, pajamas" I said laughing.
"I got you" said Seth handing me a shirt with his logo on it and some leggings (the ones he use to wrestle with).

"Thanks but I don't think these will fit" I said handing back the leggings "but I'll wear the shirt" I went to the room closing the door

"Thanks but I don't think these will fit" I said handing back the leggings "but I'll wear the shirt" I went to the room closing the door. I took off my dress(with great difficulty, since the zipper was on the back)and put on the shirt. It was really loose on me,it came down right above my knee. I went to the twin sized bed and lyed down to think about my day.
I graduated high school,met The Shield,and I'm going to have a career in WWE, what a day.
And I fell asleep.