At the restaurant

We followed Bayley and Sasha's car (a maroon Honda Accord). To the restaurant.

Once we arrived, we went inside the restaurant

Once we arrived, we went inside the restaurant. It was very fancy, it had a brick wall with pictures of many people and their food.
The waiter asked "Party of how many?"
"6" said Bayley.
"Follow me" she said.
She was wearing black pants and shoes with a black shirt. On the shirt was the restaurant's logo, and she had a white apron tied around her waist. We followed her through the restaurant to a table all the way in the back corner. We all sat down and she gave us the menus. I was sitting in between Bayley and Roman. Then the lady left.
"Ok, Carmen the female wrestlers have to follow a diet" said Sasha "you might want to get used to it starting now".
"Does it help that I'm vegetarian?" I said.
"That's prefect" said Sasha.
"Here" said Bayley "this whole page is for vegetarian and vegans" she pointed at the second page. I flipped to the page and I scanned the menu:
- Vegetarian Italian Meatballs
- Vegetarian Italian Wraps
- Italian Vegetarian Lasagna
- Vegetarian Italian Pasta
Those were only a few options there was more but I ended up deciding on Vegetarian Italian Wraps. A tall guy, he looked like he was in his early 20s, with black hair and the same uniform as the lady came to our table.
"Hello my name is Mark, and I'll be your waiter today, can I start by getting you all drinks?" he said.
We all ordered our drinks.
"Ok, I'll be right back with those" Mark said as he left.
"So how old are you" said Sasha.
Ugh, this question again, I thought.
"36" I joked.
"Really" said Sasha and Bayley both surprised.
"No, she's 18" said Seth as I laughed.
"Oh I was about to say 'you looks pretty young to be in your mid 30s" said Bayley laughing.
Mark came back with our drinks and gave them to each of us.
"Are you ready to order?" Mark asked taking out his notepad and a pen.
"Are you guys ready?" Roman asked us.
"Yeah" we all replied.
We ordered our food, and Mark left us to wait.
"So how did you find Carmen?" asked Sasha.
"Actually, she found us" said Dean.
And the three guys and I told them the story. There were laughs and jokes, until a while later Mark came with our food. We ate our food and when we finished, Mark took our plates and left the bill.
$60.43
I took out a 10 dollar bill.
"I'll pay" said Roman.
"No you payed last time" I said "let's just split it, 10 dollars each"
Everyone agreed and took 10 dollars out. I took out two quarters. As we started to leave, I left 5 dollars on the table for Mark. He was a good waiter. He was also cute.