Not a chapter

So a few things I need to say.
First of all, some of you may have already figured it out, but the events in this story don't correspond with what's going on in the real world. And that's on purpose, you see, this is a fan-fic. This story goes on during 2018-2019. It's not an alternative universe, cause I don't want to make it a Rick and Morty type of thing, but here to make things easier I'll give you a list of yes and no's.
No, Dean Ambrose was never injured. So so happy he's back though!
Yes, Asuka stayed on RAW.
Yes, Bobby Roode and Charlotte Flair are married. Btw this is my favorite ship❤️
Yes, Jeff Hardy is still on SmackDown, and still U.S champion.
Yes, AJ is married with children.
I do respect the superstars with partners and keep them like it is example: Brie×Bryan, Miz×Maryse, AJ×Wendy, Alexa×Buddy(their engaged, but still) Dean×Renee and I think Charlotte is married but like I said, my favorite ship!!! 
Thats just some stuff, if you have any questions you are most welcome to ask me either on this part, on any other chapter, on my bored or pm me.
A little fun fact: Carmen is a very unusual name and you may be wondering where I got it from, well her name is Carmen Del Ray. She was names after Lana Del Rey's song 'Carmen'. I absolutely love this song and the name so that's where I got her first name from. Her last name is Lana Del Rey's last name with an 'a' instead of an 'e'.
So with that said, I want to thank you my wonderful readers for the 2.6k(or something like that)
I have another present for you! This is a more accurate representation of Willow Wyder (minus the blue highlights)

6k(or something like that) I have another present for you! This is a more accurate representation of Willow Wyder (minus the blue highlights)

This was drawn by my super awesome friend Valentina(who is in the process of drawing Willow's ring gear)

This was drawn by my super awesome friend Valentina(who is in the process of drawing Willow's ring gear). Big thanks to her.  If you want to see more of her art then I'll gladly tell you her Pinterest account.