The Empress Of Tomorrow

First Person (aka Willow's point of view)

The only person in the locker room was Asuka.
"Oh, hi I'm Carmen but call me Willow" I said extending my hand for her to shake.
"I'm Asuka" she said shaking my hand.
"I'm just going to go chan- shower" I said remembering needed to shower before I changed.
"Go ahead, I'm getting ready for my match" Asuka said.
She was still in jeans and a red blouse.
I took a quick shower and put on a pair of black sweats with a navy blue tank top and tied a sweater around my waist in case it got chilly later.
Asuka was still there except now she was in her ring gear.
"Hey Asuka, did you see my match?" I said wanting to get professional advice on my performance.
"Yeah" she said.
"What did you think?" I said.
"You were great" she said, "you just need to work on your speed, you train with Roman, Seth and Dean?"
"Yup" I said.
"You most know a lot of technics's, you think you'll be ready for Asuka?" she said.
We laughed.
"I don't know," I said, "just between you and me, how do I defeat Asuka?"
"Come closer" she whispered.
I got closer and she said in a low voice, "you have to survive the Asuka Lock"
Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my own legs. She dropped to the floor as she held me in the Asuka Lock.
"Asuka! Stop! Stop!" I gasped, "I tap! I tap!"
She laughed got to her feet and helped me get up.
"I was going easy on you" she said, dusting herself.
"I'll have to work on" that I panted, "can I have your number so that we can train together?"
"Yes and then you can teach me the curb stomp"
"Sorry I don't think I can do, that move is for me and Seth only" I laughed, as we copyed each othets numbers and gave each other our Instagram and Snapchat, while at it.
"Thanks, I'll give you a call" I said, "yets take a quick selfie"
Asuka and I posed for three selfie's.
"Thanks" I said, "I'll send them to you"
I was planning on taking selfie's with all of the superstars and making a photo album. I already had a bunch with the girls from the party on Saturday.
I grabbed my stuff and left for catering, "bye Asuka" I said and she waved at me.