Backstage

SmackDown Live
Target Center, Minneapolis
7:15pm

"Ugh why do people take forever to leave" I groaned.
"I don't know but you should be glad, the longer they take the more time you have to prepare" said Alexis.
"I've been been ready for this match 6 months ago" I said punching the air.
"Then you better change" said Nia.
I looked down at my clothes. I was still wearing sweats and my kitty sweater.
"You're right" I said "Alexis can I borrow some of your gear?"
"Sure" she said taking out her gear out of her duffle bag.
"We'll leave you to change" said Alexis and they left leaving me in the locker room. I didn't have any of my own gear yet. I put on Alexis gear. It was a tiny bit tight, but I had to work with what I had. After I put on the gear I neatly folded my clothes and placed it in my own duffle bag.
"Are you done?" I heard Nia yell.
"Yeah" I said.
The door opened and everyone who knew of me came in. The New Day was carrying a cake that said 'Its a Girl!' but Big E was singing Happy Birthday.

"Oh my gosh" I said confused, Big E still singing at the top of his lungs, "what is all of this?" "We should have known that they were going to mess up the cake" I heard AJ's annoyed voice

"We should have known that they were going to mess up the cake" I heard AJ's annoyed voice.
"We came to wish you good luck" said Bayley giving me a hug.
"You didn't have to, what if I lose"  I said feeling wierd since I was technically in undies.
"Are you feeling awkward?" Sasha said quietly behind me.
"Yeah" I said also hugging her.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it" she said.
"How can you say your going to lose" said Xavier Woods.
"Well-" I started to say but Kofi said "Get those negative thought out of here, you're going to go out there and give it your best"
"We all know you can do it" said AJ.
"Cake!" said a voice. It was Dean followed by Seth and Roman.
"There's a party and we weren't invited" said Seth.
"No time for partying" said Roman "the bleachers are almost empty, let's go"
"Why do you three get to take her?" Nia's loud voice said.
"Yeah, why not let her best friends take her" said Alexis gesturing to her and Nia.
"Best friends? I think that title goes to me and Bayley" said Sasha.
"What about the" said Kofi and then they yelled "New Da-" "Oh shut up"said AJ "I would also like the honors of talking you to your first match"
Everyone started to argue.
"We should take her!"
"No! I'm the Boss, I say we take her!"
"The!"
"New Day!"
"We're her family we should take her!"
"I'm pretty sure she wants someone phenomenal to take her!"
Then all of a sudden, pieces of cake started to fly everywhere.
"Everyone stop!" I yelled.
Everyone froze.
"Coming from the youngest one here, you're all acting childish" I said "I love all of you, let's just all go out there"
"We can't all go," said Bayley "we're a mess"
They were all covered in cake.
"Shame" said Dean "good cake went to waste"
"Stop moping and get cleaned up, I'm pretty sure there's still a few people out there, this place is huge" I said as they started to clean themselves with towels, napkins, or whatever they could find.
Then Renee came in "Carmen the stadium is empty, Mr. McMahon wants you out there now" she said catching her breath.
"Let's go" said AJ.
We made our way to the front, where two black curtains that separated backstage and the "stage" the ring (you know, before the superstars make their entrance). I took a deep breath. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Roman, he smiled. I smiled back remembering the first time he suggested the idea. I crossed the curtains.