The opportunity

Carmen's Point of View

Finally they came in. Roman was behind the wheel,Seth was in the passenger seat,and Dean was in the back sitting next to me.
"Where did you say that Sonic was?"asked Roman Reigns turning on the engine on,and followed my directions.
"Turn to this street and turn right onto 4th Street. Go straight...and there it is" I said as the restaurant appeared ahead of us. He parked the car in front of the entrance. We got out and went inside. It was empty. We went to the front to order.
"Hi welcome to Sonic what would you like to order?"asked the nerdy looking cashier.
"A Super Sonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger with fries and a Frozen Cherry Lemonade" said Dean Ambrose.
"A Sonic Cheeseburger with fries and a Coke"said Seth Rollins.
"A Double Sonic Cheeseburger with fries and a Coke" said Roman Reigns and then added
"What do you want?"
"A Sonic Cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate shake please" I ordered my food, then looked up at the three towering men and said "I'm so sorry you guys, I left my wallet in my car".
"It's fine" said Dean Ambrose
"Yeah, it's on me" said Roman Reigns.
"Thank you Mr. Roman Reigns" I said.
"Your welcome and don't call me Mr. Roman Reigns just call me Roman" he said paying the cashier.
"Ok" I said back.
We sat in the far end of the room. Me and Dean sat on one side and Seth and Roman on the opposite side of the booth.
"So you like WWE?"asked Dean.
Well that's a stupid question,how else would I know who the are,I thought but instead said "Yeah I love watching RAW and SmackDown,it's the thing I wait for each week".
"How long have you been watching?"asked Roman.
"Not very long, since my freshman year in April" I replied.
"That's 4 years, that's a pretty long time" said Seth.
"Yeah but some people watch it since they are born, compare that to 4 years" I said back.
"I guess your right"said Seth.
The nerdy cashier yelled out "124!".
"I'll go get that"said Dean getting up.
We watched him get our order and do a spin as he came back to our booth.
"This one's for you and you and you and this one's for me" he said as he handed everyone their drinks and burger.
"Thanks" I said looking at my burger.
"What's wrong?"asked Roman.
"I'm vegetarian,I don't eat any meat,this is going to be the first time since March" I said grabbing my burger "but I'll make an exception since you guys didn't know".
We ate our food (for me it was a strange taste) when Roman said "Have you ever wanted to be part of WWE?"
I took a sip of my shake and said "Yeah, I've daydreamed about it before".
"Oh really? What do you picture yourself like?" said Dean.
"Oh I don't know, kinda of like I'm small and childish but being able to kick some ass" I said.
"Like Alexa Bliss?" said Seth.
"No I don't like her character she's very bossy" I said.
"Hmm" I hear Roman say "I think that suits you".
I was so confused "What are talking about?"
All three laugh, and Roman says"I'm saying that your coming to the WWE with us".
"WHAT" I said shocked,"your saying that I'm going to wrestle".
"Yup" said Dean.
Then reality hit me,"But I don't know how to wrestle".
"That's why we're going to train you" said Roman.
"WHAT" I was shocked once again.
"That is,if your willing to come" said Seth.
"Yes" I said immediately "of course I'm coming".
"Then you need to know that you'll be traveling a lot and won't be coming home very often" said Roman.
"I know,and it'll be hard to get used to, but I know I can do it" I told them.
"What about your parents?" said Seth.
"I'll give them a call in the morning, I'm pretty sure that they'll understand" I said.
"Ok then, it's done, tomorrow we start your training and we'll tell Mr. McMahon about the idea" said Roman
"Celebration shakes to go"yelled Dean "and it on me".