Adoption and intro

Ps: read description to know the story better or u might be confused
Bts: hello. Bangpnim.
BangPDnim: hello boys. I called to tell u that u are able to adopt a little sister. I've made an appointment with the caretaker there. Head to Seoul Chirldrens Orphanage at 3. Thats all. Bye.
With that, he hung up. Bts were delighted. They jumped around happily. Time: 2.15. Oh shit! Everyone scattered to their rooms to get changed. They came back 15 mins later and set off.
Jin: last reminders. Namjoon don't break the child. Yoongi don't swear.
J hope don't be too over excited over everything. Jimin wear your clothes at all times. V don't teach the child weird things or be playful with him or her. Jungkook don't lift the child up.
Everyone nodded. They reached there exactly 3. Just nice. The caretaker greeted them and let them walk around. They walk around and played with the kids. They reached the rooms for ages 13 to 16. They went into rooms. Till they reached a room that had spray paint of danger outside.
Jin pov
We saw the sign then heard an angelic voice together with the sound of a melodic guitar. Angelina, hyejung, chamin. We entered the room with the names of these three girls. Inside the room sat a beautiful girl. Who did notice us. Her eyes were sparkling and her features were sharp and mesmerizing. Her hair was smooth and long( up to her butt) and wavy. " Kim Angelina! Can't you see guests?! You little—" the caretaker stopped halfway, flinching at the girl's fierce glare. The girl stood up and bowed. " Sorry I didn't see u guys. I am Kim Angelina, 13." She introduced.
Angelina pov
Suddenly, two girls, Hyejung and Chamin burst into the room. " Yah! You little brat! How dare you hit Chamin!" Hyejung said, pointing at Chamin's swollen black eye. I tried to supress my laughter and said. " Pfft. She tried to hit me first. Duh. Self defense." I gave her a obviously? Look. " Yang Hyejung, Yang Chamin. Sisters. 15 and 16." The caretaker whispered to Bts. Bts nodded.
Chamin looked at Bts. " Pfft. U r thinking about getting adopted? With that face of yours, HELL NO." She snickered." At least i can think." I fired back. She looked at me in shock. I smirked. " lets go." She said. I tied up my long hair into a high ponytail. And walked out. " Girls please-" before the caretaker could finish, a crash was heard. She and bts ran to the corridoor. Angelina was standing still there unhurt. While the two girls were laying in a pile of wood planks that was once a wooden table. The caretaker rushed to help the unconscious girls. I went back into the room. I sat on my bed and said. " Sorry u had to see that. They like to pick fights a lot. But end up losing. Would you like a cup of water?" I asked Bts, bring chairs for them to sit. They sat and gave me a smile before nodding their heads. I headed to our cabinet. Took out a tray and seven cups, poured water into them and served them.
I resumed to what i was doing before.
Namjoon pov
We thanked her and headed out. "She is the one" i said. They nodded in agreement. "Miss, we'll adopt Angelina Kim." She smiled and passed us some papers to sign. While Yoongi signed, the rest of us headed to her room to tell her.
Angelina pov
I was reading when the seven men came in again. "We're adopting you." They said. My eyes widened. "Really?!" I asked in disbelieve. I excitedly packed up, they helped me too. " I am Kim Angelina. 13. Hobbies: Basketball, Muay thai and dancing. Intro of you guys?" I said.
" we are bts. I am Namjoon." " i am jin" " i am j hope" "i am suga" " i am jimin" "i am taehyung" " i am Jungkook" i bowed down. " Umm may i ask u guys a question?" I asked, nervous. " Of course, princess. Call us oppa btw" Namjoon said. I nodded and said " why do u want to adopt me? i mean, I'm ugly, rough and tomboyish." They said, " gut feeling, princess. We felt like u were the one." Jin oppa said. I nodded and resumed packing.