Second night

We walked into the house abd prepared for dinner and sleep. I changed into my pjs

Without drink, phone and shoesI slid down the railing and across the wooden floor to the kitchen

I slid down the railing and across the wooden floor to the kitchen. "Jin oppa... i wanna heeeeeelpppppp." I whined. "Ok, chop up the vegetables and boil them then lay them on the plates equally." Jin oppa instructed. I saluted and when on to do it. I cut the carrots into heart shapes and many other fun shapes and boiled them, together with other vegetables. After boiling them, i placed them on a plate neatly and sprinkled a tinsy bit of salt water to add a little taste. After half an hour, we were done. We shouted to call the boys done. They stomped down like elephants. "Wooooow!!! Fun shaped vegetables!" Taehyung said. "Made by........ ME!" I stood up on the chair and pointed to myself while the other hand holding the baby spoon i like to use in the air. " ANGELINA KIM HYEMIN! Get down from that chair RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Jin shouted. I scurried down the chair and shoved some food into my mouth. Before smiling at Jin oppa. I put two sticks of carrot at the side of my mouth like teeth. And covered my eyes with two spoons. Kookie oppa and taetae oppa followed and did the same. The other members sighed. "Another monkey." Suga oppa said. We continued fooling around and everyone laughed.
Then, we went to bed.
I slept with Namjoon oppa this time! It was still early, so we watched a movie ourselves in his room. "Namjoon oppa can you speak English?" I asked in English. He was surprised but replied, "yes i can" He said with a dimpled smile. We watched an English film when..... it reached a ahem, Rated R scene. Namjoon oppa covered my eyes. Just then, Jin oppa walked in.

My eyes were covered, so i had no idea what was going on

My eyes were covered, so i had no idea what was going on. I only heard Jin oppa's shrill shriek. Then the weird sounds from the tv were gone, he turned it off. I pushed away Namjoon oppa's hand. I looked puzzled at jin oppa looking angrily at namjoon oppa. "My room no-" jin oppa was about to finish when i said. "I hv no idea what joonie oppa did wrong but i know you r angry pls forgive joonie oppa. I want to happily spend this night with him. Pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeeee!" I whined. Jin oppa sighed and said ok. Then i gave him many kisses making him giggle and go back to his room. I jumped on Namjoon oppa. "Thanks princess." He said. I lay on his body and lay my head on his chest. I hug him and we fell asleep like that.