Chapter 31

*words in italics are words spoken in English*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I went out and saw sj oppa waiting. "U. R. Not. Going. Anywhere. Wear these, i bought them for you a few days ago at the mall." Sj oppa said and passed me some pretty white shoes to match:

" Sj oppa said and passed me some pretty white shoes to match:

"Sorry oppa. But me no wear lady shoes." I said whiled pouting. "Pleaseeeeeee" he whined with a sad face. "Fine." I grabbed the shoes and put them on while i put my converse back. I went in and took my purse. My mom gave it to me before she died. Tears welled up. I wiped my tears when I heard knocking. "I'll be out soon!" I replied. I took my bag.
It was a small sling bag purse with a ribbon and it was white. I put my phone, wallet, gun bullets and earphones. I strapped my gun and knife to my thigh under my skirt and headed to the living room where everyone was. "Wow. You look beautiful. Princess shall we go?" Jin oppa asked. I blushed and nodded. I held sj oppa's hand and said so that everyone could hear. "Since I'm the princess, be my Prince Charming." I said. Sj oppa blushed. Everyone chuckled and we headed to the venue.
We got out of the car and entered the empty restaurant. It was a full English restaurant so everyone shut up except for joonie oppa who did the English talking. A lady pulled out the chair for me. I sat and she pushed in the chair. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "You are welcome, miss." She said. She was rather beautiful. "No need to be formal for this evening. I am Angelina. Call me Angelina, miss Janice." I said after looking at her name tag. She smiled and pat my head before walking away. I turned back. Everyone clapped, except for Namjoon oppa. He stared at her and smiled. I smiled and said, "Is she pretty?" "Angelic. Wait what?!" He snapped out of his daze. "Wakey wakey oppa, she's gone. Her name's Janice, aka my future sister in law. We'll see. Trust me. I gotchu." I said. "Aish, don't tease your oppa." He said and blushed. Then, miss Janice came. "Your orders?" She smiled and pat my head. I smirked and said "My brother there would like something from someone beautiful. He loves math and is interested in numbers. Especially yours." I said and pointed at Namjoon oppa who was blushing like crazy. Miss Janice started blushing too. I snatched joonie oppa's phone and gave it to her to type in. She typed in and I passed it back to joonie oppa. "Smooth, angie, real smooth." Suga oppa said. "Btw, I know how to speak korean." Miss Janice said. "My Korean name is Park Chanmi. Angelina, you can call me unnie." She smiled. "And you can call me Angie. This is Kim Namjoon. Your Prince Charming." I said. She blushed, so did Namjoon. I stood up and took her to the washroom. "Unnie, you are the only worker on duty?" I asked her. She nodded slowly. "Great!" I said. I redid her make up and let go of her hair. She looked even more beautiful. "You don't say, I don't say, your boss won't know." I said. I held her hand and led her to the table. I sat her down and me and the other guys went to a seperate VIP room.
Namjoon pov
She was absolutely stunning. "Umm. You are really beautiful. I know it's sudden but I think I like you. Do u wanna you know, hang out sometime?" I asked. She blushed and nodded shyly. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang.
Angelina pov
We were teasing Joonie oppa when we heard a loud bang, like a..... gunshot sound. I signalled everyone to follow me to the vip room namjoon oppa and Chanmi unnie was and locked the door. 
I went out and called everyone in the restaurant to come in. I locked the door. Soon we heard more banging sounds. "I knew this would happen some day." I muttered. "Princess, what's going on. What will happen?" J hope oppa asked. "I'll explain later. Call the police. And the ambulance. I'm sure no one will leave unhurt." I whispered. It's time.