Chapter 42

A/n hereee~~ two fellow readers commented really positive comments on my story and I am really happy. So, I will continue the story and try my best for all of you bunniesss❤️ Hwaiting :3
Ps I changed Ashley to Park Bogum. And Angelina calls him gummy as he told her to. Ok enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seo Joon pov
Don't tell me........ I've fallen for her...
I looked at her and admired her face. Wow. The sunlight shining her face. She looks like an angel. So beautiful. She is small for a 16 year old. (164cm 45 kg), makes me want to protect her.
Angelina pov
I felt someone staring at me. I looked at sj oppa and saw him staring at me. I had eye contact with him. I could feel my heart racing. "Wat? Got something on mah face?" I asked, trying not to stutter under his stare. "Beauty... I mean! Nothing!" He said a bit louder. The teacher looked at him and he apologized. I could feel myself blushing and saw him blushing too.
Seo Joon pov
She asked me if there's anything on her face. I abruptly told her beauty but denied and shouted. God. I'm stupid. I blushed and saw her blushing. She looks so cute.
Angelina pov
We continued the rest of the class awkwardly. As the bell rang, i packed my bags. Gummy approached me. "Hey, Hye." Gummy said. I smiled.
Seo Joon pov
Bo Gum went to my baby. "Hey, Hye." He said. Hye?! He even had her nickname?! Angie smiled brightly. Wot?! No! "Hey, gummy!" She chirped. Gummy?! "Can I get your number? We could hang out some time maybe?" He said and scratched his nape. "Sure." She said and took his phone. Their hands touched when she returned his phone and they had eye contact. That's it.
Angelina pov
Our hands touch and I looked in his eyes, admiring his beautiful feature. My heart race and I blushed. What is this feeling? Am I.........in love? Wot. Sj oppa came and put his hand around my neck and pulled me away. I quickly took my bag. He just had to spoil that moment. He stuck out his tongue at gummy. I hit him on the arm. We laughed and walked back home.