Chapter 32

I mean, they'll have to know someday right? I lift up my skirt and took out my gun. They looked at me surprised. I peeked out of the room. Only five men. Lucky me. My gun should do. Suddenly, the door broke down. "Don't ever leave this position." Everyone stared at the guy. "Oh. Look who it is. Angelina Kim." He spoke. I stood up and tied my hair into a high ponytail. "We meet again........ Taylor." I swung a punch at him. His men grabbed me as I fought back, till it was me and Taylor. While I was fighting his men, they had cut my face and stabbed my stomach they had also shot my arm. I was bruised, but they were knocked out. I was not letting Taylor kill innocent people. He pointed a gun and my head. I could feel him shivering. I smirked and stepped closer, he stepped back. He's new, I thought. Handled a thousand men but not a daring little gurl nor a gun, I analyzed in my head. I stepped back and open my arms wide. "Shoot." I smirked. He hesitated. "SHOOT!" I shouted loudly. He closed his eyes and shot. I opened calmly and turned around. He shot my arm. "Miss." I said and looked up. I pointed my gun at him. The police came running in. They cuffed me and Taylor. "Wait! She's innocent! She's hurt can't you see?" Chanmi unnie shouted. I held out my palm to stop her. I moved my hair and showed the police a tattoo, this tattoo signifies my parents mafia group which all authority knows. We protect. The police let my go and bowed. "I am absolutely sorry, ma'am." The chief walked beside me. I looked at Taylor and weakly said. "Taylor, who sent you?" He kept silent. "Make him tell. Bring the SSP(secret society paramedics)." I said. The police bowed slightly and took away Taylor. My oppas and unnie came to me as I was put on the stretcher.
In the ambulance~~~
I was weak. I felt my eyelids drooping. "Stay with us, princess. Please." Was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.
Third person pov
Angelina's hand dropped from Namjoon's hand. Her eyes closed. Everyone cried badly. Seo Joon was hugging her and crying. They reached a secret society hospital. Angelina was wheeled into the hospital and into the emergency room. The doctors stopped them from entering. They waited outside and saw nurses running in and out bringing blood bags. Chanmi was comforting Namjoon while crying. "Hyung, will Angie be ok?" Seo Joon asked Jin who was sitting beside him. Jin hugged him and said, "Yes, she's a strong girl." Even got7 came running in, crying. After 12 hours, the doctors came out. "She is fine, for now. We have to see if she'll wake up. She is in a coma. A rare coma, a coma that has no possibility of waking up, unless woken up.........2 to 3 years later. For now, we'll keep her in the "ice room" and give her drips to make sure she has nutrition as she's still growing. I am sorry. But we give you a choice." The doctor said and passed a paper to Jin.
When they read, their eyes widened.