Chapter 38

We took a shower and I told them to change to casual but not to sloppy.
I wore this

I wore white heels

I wore white heels. When I went downstairs, they were about to ask something when I said, "Company boss dress code don judge." They nodded. I took my bag and wore my spectacles.
We headed to a bar. "Are you sure this is the place? It's a bar!" Namjoon oppa said. I nodded and went to the back door and entered the bar. It was loud and noisy. As I entered, five security guards saw me and bowed and then escorted us through the throng of people. We reached a shelf of drinks. I put my hand on a tile and after scanning, the shelf opened. My oppas followed me in and the guards stayed behind. We took a lift down. "Cool..." Jungkook oppa said. I nodded. "Don't touch anything there." I said sternly. They nodded. I opened a compartment in the lift and took out a dagger. Ding! The lift made a soft sound and opened its doors. It was the reception room.
It was classy and spacious, with only one reception booth and some sofas. I walked in and two security guards escorted me. Everyone was dressed smartly, when they saw me, they smiled and bow, I did the same. I walked to my office. "Sit here and wait. You may leave." I told my oppas then the guards. The guards nodded and left. I entered the room. Inside was a young man aka my secretary. He is trustworthy and loyal, responsible and respectful. "Mr Jae?" I asked. He turned around in shock. He ran and hugged me. He was like a fatherly figure although he's probably 25 only. I smiled. "Heard bout u. Thought I'd never see u. We all were sad." He said. I held his hand and brought him to my office. "This is Mr Jae. My secretary and best friend. This is BTS, go google their names. They are my foster brothers." I introduced. They shook hands. "Set an important meeting in thirty. Call all staff especially assassins." I instructed. He smiled and nodded then walked off. I sat down with my oppas. "Nice place right? Anyway. Explanation time. My parents built this organization, mafia organization. Nothing to do with the underworld. We work with the authorities. To protect discreetly. My parents didn't die bcs of a car accident but instead an assassination. I have a lot of enemies. They don't target me, but instead, this organization's leader. Which was me. Now, I will pass it onto someone else. So I will be a normal person who has weapons. Yea." I explained. They nodded. "Gathered." Mr Jae said. I told my oppas to follow me into the meeting room.