Chapter 63

Outfit:

"Oh hell naw thaz way too revealing

"Oh hell naw thaz way too revealing." Jackson oppa said and wrapped me in a towel. "You DO know it's not my choice right?" I said. He said and went to change. I chuckled. He came out of the bathroom doing spins and walking like a model. "Woo! Work it oppa!" I shouted. He turned around and landed with a flamingo stand and one hand on his knee that is off the floor and the other in the air. I clapped. "Sorry to spoil your little fun here but it's your turn, Hyehye." The staff unnie said and smiled. "I'll miss you." I dramatically said. "No, don't leave me!!" Jackson oppa said with an outstretched hand as the staff unnie laughed and carried me away. I laughed with her as she put me down. "Last one. Suga, Jimin, Hyehye, Jb, Jinyoung and Mark, you're up." I ran hearing my name. "Nah ah, das way too-" "Just for awhile." I cut Jin oppa off. He nodded. "Have fun in the water with these floaties." The photographer instructed snd started. We ran inside the water, splashing water at each other and floating on the floaties. After like, an hour, we got tired. Just nice, "Cut! End of part 1! Go rest, everyone! Good job!!!" Manager nim shouted. We cheered and clapped and went back to our villa. I changed into more comfy clothes so that we can go to the clubhouse. The clubhouse has a lounge, basketball court, squash court, tennis court, golf field, gym, restaurant, bar, karaoke and dance studio. Awesome right? I ran into the bathroom scaring sj oppa. "Aish! You scared me." I apologized and quickly took a shower, changing to comfy clothes. "Hyped for clubhouse?" Sj oppa asked. "Of course!" I squealed at the mention of clubhouse.