Chapter 62

Second outfit:

I had no makeup as I was wearing sunglasses anyways

I came out of the toilet and the stylist unnie slight curled my hair. "Aigoo. Hyehye is so pretty." After the stylist unnie left, sj oppa said, "you look like a pig." "I guess Jungkookie oppa who will not call me a pig doesn't mind sleeping with me instead. Maybe if you sleep with your brother, you guys will have closer bonds, SLUG!" I said, looking at my hair. "Okok mianhe, butterfly." Sj oppa said. I gagged. "Nah ah. Call me tiger/ lion. Bunnies do well too." I commented and walked out.
Seo Joon pov
What was that? I almost lost my chance of staying with her. Stupid Seo Joon. She looks like a butterfly. So elegant and beautiful, yet sassy. Hye is still da best. Badum! Badum! Jeez heart, you're gonna jump out! I smiled and put my hand to my heart.
What an angel....
Angelina pov
I ran to Kookie oppa's room as he was putting on his clothes. "Aigoo. My little bunny is so beautiful." Kookie oppa pinched my cheeks. He turned back to the mirror and admire himself. He was neglecting me. I got sick of it. I know I know. It was just 5 minutes. But I need love. I let out a shrill shriek. Jungkook oppa who was just done turned around with the comb. "Who what where? What happened?" He said quickly. "I need love." I showed him my cutest smile. "Aww. Of course, bunny." He lay on the bed with me and cuddled with me. "Hey! Me want cuddles too!" Yugyeom oppa said and jumped to hug me. Jungkook oppa groaned. I giggled and pat his head. "Arghh. Yeomie... me and bunny want to cuddle!" Jungkook oppa whined. "Me too." He replied simply with an arm over my waist. "Sj oppa is alone in my room. He looks super cute and fluffy." I said. "Room 213." He jumped off and ran to my room while shouting, "Seo Joonie!" We chuckled and went back to cuddling.
"Hyehye? Your turn. Come on, angel." A staff unnie said. Jungkook oppa groaned again. "I'll be back, kay?" I ruffled his hair and giggled before heading to the beach. I went up the yacht and saw Joonie oppa and Jackson oppa. "Heyy angel baby!!!" Jackson oppa lifted me and swung me around. Namjoon oppa snatched me away from him. "Mine." He growled. I pat his cheeks and jumped off. "I'm the boss of my own body, oppas. I'm mine." I swept of fake dust. They smiled. I sat on the floor and sat in between them, my arm on Jackson oppa's shoulder and head on Joonie oppa's shoulder. I looked at the sea, wind blowing my hair, creating a nice view. We did a few more scenic shots on the yacht and got off. "Okay, last one, go get changed! Hwaiting!" The photographer shouted. I watched as the ocean hit my feet. "C'mon, Hye." Jackson oppa shouted. I turned around and ran to his embrace. I collected my outfit and went to Jackson oppa's room since sj oppa was not in the room and the rest were doing photoshoot. "You change first." He stretched his hands. I bowed and giggled.