Chapter 44

When we reached the doorstep, I saw my oppas car. They must be home. I went in and shouted, "everyone come down! I got things for ya'." Elephants came stomping down. They sat on the sofa and I passed them their respective things. They looked happy. "We won them at the arcade." I said casually and plopped on the sofa. "Thank you princess." They said in sync. Sj oppa went to his room. I laid on the sofa. I felt myself being lifted off the sofa. I saw Jungkook oppa putting his hand under my thighs and one under my back, hand touching my side breast wanting to carry me up. Although he is my brother, I feel uncomfortable. I'm a girl and he's a guy after all. He should have manner hands. I'm already 16. I jumped off. "Oppa. I'm 16 already. Manner hands?" I whined and pouted. He scratched his nape and apologized. In the end, he carried me the baby way. I comfortably laid my head. He put me down on the bed. I rushed into the  toilet and changed into my unicorn onesies. I jumped on the bed with Jungkook. The rest came in and sat around to hang out. "So tell me, my little bunny. What's this about manner hands?" He asked. "I mean, I am getting older and my teacher talked to us about places that shouldn't be you know, touched. I am a girl and you are a male after all." I said shyly. "Aww. My little alien is growing up. If we had protected you, three years wouldn't be lost." Taetae oppa teared up and murmured the last part. I kissed him and said, "I'll always be all your baby." I said and they engulfed me in a group hug. We built a fort and all eight of us could fit and slept in it.
Jin Jk chim jhope me suga rm tae
As jhope and suga oppa hugged me and the others squeezed to get closer, we soon fell asleep. Except me. I carefully got up. None of them awoke. I headed to the balcony and sat on the chair admiring the night sky and cool breeze. I reminisced my childhood with my oppas. If only we had protected you, three years wouldn't be lost..... Taetae oppa's words rang. I started crying. My childhood, lost, because of my stupid job. I compared. In the past, I was comfortable around them. I could change anywhere with Jin oppa telling me to go to my room. I could be straddling them and jumping and hugging them. But because I lost three years.... I didn't have much time to do that. Now, I am grown. I got more private. Not even changing in my room, but in the toilet. Being careful around them and of where they ahem touch. I rarely straddle them or sit on their lap anymore. That's when I realized. I wasn't a child anymore. I can never be a child anymore. I was scared my oppas would think that I want to become more distant to them. Stupid job. Made me lose three, three precious years. I could never........... ever turn back time. I put my hands over my mouth to muffle my cries. I cried harder. I felt warm hands around me.
Suga pov
I stirred when I felt movements. I spent like ten minutes thinking whether to get up. I still got up when I felt my baby sugar not in bed. I looked around and followed a weird noise. I saw my baby sugar crying on the balcony. I hugged her and she leant on me. "What's wrong, my baby sugar?" I asked softly while patting her. She sat on the chair in between my legs and cried on my chest. She explained everything. I teared up too. "It's ok, baby sugar. We understand. We feel a loss too. But as long as your presence is here, we are happy. And every second with you is already a precious moment. We will always b with you. We'll watch you grow up. Graduate. Get a job. Find a crush. Listen to all your crush's stories. Get a boyfriend. Comfort you during fights. Encourage u to make up. Meet your boyfriend. Watch u get married. Carry our grandkids. We'll always be with you. All seven, none missing." I said softly. She smiled and closed her eyes. How cute. "It's late. We got a flight with Seo Joon tmr. We should sleep. Permission to carry you, ma'am." I asked in a soldier way. She chuckled and nodded. I lifted her up and put her back in the fort. We cuddled and slept. How I wish that would last..... forever. All eight, probably nine, or more;) of us. Happy. Forever. How I wish. With that, I fell asleep kissing my baby sugar's forehead and watching her sleeping face. She's grown a lot. Stay a baby, my sugar. I mumbled and closed my eyes.