Chapter 17

Aye gorgeouses. A/n here. I'm gonna just write chapters on the top instead of titles cause i can foresee myself running out of titles so yea. Sorry bout dat. Enjoy the story!~~~~~~~~~~
"Aye Taehyung get off my princess!!!" Jin oppa shouted. I opened my eyes to see Jin oppa marching over and Taetae oppa on my lap. Jin oppa pushed Taetae oppa's head off my lap. He groaned and held his head. "Why did you do dat hyung?" He said, eyes closed. "Was my princess in this position the whole night?!" Jin oppa shouted, alerting the rest of the members. Soon, there was a gathering. Taetae oppa looked at me in my sitting position. He immediately knelt down on the bed and put his palms together. "I'm so so sorry my little alien. Sorryyyyy." He said. I smiled, "It's okay." I said. "Jin oppa. Na gwaenchanaeyo(I'm okay)." I said. I wanted to lift my hand but my shoulders hurt. I winced in pain.
"Let's get some medication on that, bunny?" Kookie oppa asked. I got out of bed and held Taetae oppa hand and walked over to kookie oppa. Kookie oppa grabbed my free hand and Namjoon oppa and we went to the kitchen for the first aid kit. "Go wash up first, princess." Namjoon oppa said, massaging my shoulder. I smiled and headed to my room to get ready.
I wore dis:

I headed down

I headed down. "Ayy thats my style." Suga oppa said. I looked down and realised it was the outfit Suga oppa picked. "Ayy" i replied, dragging the y.
I headed to the sofa to let kookie oppa apply the medication. I winced everytime he pressed on my shoulder.
I saw taetae oppa looking down. "Taetae oppa come here." I said, signaling him. "I miss the cheerful you. Don't be sorry. I'm fine. Plus, I did it on my own accord. Okay? Smile." I gave him a bunny-dimpled smile. He nodded and returned a box smile. "All, done. Let's eat!!!" I jumped up and ran to the dining table, dragging taetae oppa along. We laughed a lot and joked a lot. As usual, a cheerful morning.