Chapter 64

I walked of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel. "Aish, Hye you're gonna catch a cold." He said and handed me another towel while he took his and went into the bathroom. I changed into this:

 I changed into this:

Same make up. Hair let down.
I prepared an extra set of clothes as I know We'll do activities and stuffed it into sj oppa's bag of his clothes. Sj oppa came out in ripped jeans and a black tank top. Damn. I gotta say, he lookin fiiiii-. Fine. Wait what?! "Let's go!!" I shouted and dragged him out. Then I reversed and took my phone and glasses and ran out. The rest were already done. Just as expected, the sports group have extra clothes. The staff were in a shared room to do the editing and stuff. The members went to the clubhouse. We walked down the stone paved road, talking and laughing. Then we entered!!! We immediately split up. Sadly the arcade closed down. Me, jungkook oppa  and suga oppa, together with some Jackson oppa, sj oppa, and Mark oppa, went to play basketball. The rest split. "Ok so.
BTS vs Got7." Suga oppa said. "Hohoho. You're goin down." I rolled up my sleeve showing my muscles, and laughed at their shocked. "Pfft. We'll see." Jackson oppa scoffed while checking the ball with me. "More like we'll see you lose." I winked and dribbled quick back to our side, if Got7 got the ball, they can score, but that ain't happenin. Just as Jackson oppa was rushing to me, I passed the ball to Yoongi oppa. He played around with the ball and when all the Got7 oppas were gathered here, Yoongi oppa passed the ball to me. I faked like I was gonna own goal, but threw the ball backwards to Jungkook oppa who was on the opponent court, he turned around and smiled at the rushing Got7 oppas and scored. "Golden maknae, score." He swept off fake dust off his shoulder and winked, ending with a high five. Got7 started first now. Mark oppa was pretty dang good, but not better than me. When he jumped to score, I jumped too and smacked the ball away into Yoongi oppa's arms. Yoongi oppa dribbled and passed to Jungkook oppa, Jungkook oppa passed to me and I passed to Yoongi oppa, it went on like this. When the ball was in my hands, mark oppa stood in front of Jungkook oppa. Jackson oppa and sj oppa stood in front of ace Yoongi. Not expecting what I'll do. I took a high jump and scored a three pointer. "Yess!!!" I shouted. They sat in defeat. "Who lost now?" I said and sat beside them. "Fine fine. You're good. Can we do something else?" Mark oppa asked. "We are the sports people. How bout gym?" I suggested. Their eyes lit up. We entered the empty gym. "Woah." I went to the counter and arranged the music.
1. Red velvet bad boy
2. Bts War of hormones
3. Got7 Never Ever
4. Bigbang Bang bang bang
5. Twice Heart shaker
6. Momoland bboom bboom
7. Red velvet Peek-a-boo
8. Wanna one Boomerang
9. Wanna one Energetic
10. Bts Mic drop
I ran to the weights section and picked up a eight kg one and started doing. "Woah shieeeeeet." Yoongi oppa who has awoken from his slumber on the treadmill gasped. I smirked. "I kinda wanna take up Muay Thai classes again. How does that sound?" I suggested, putting my finger at my chin. I smiled cutely. "Yo. Lil bunny, your face and body don match." Jungkook oppa whined. I looked at him confusingly. "You have a baby squishy cut face but a strong ass muscular body!!!" He explained. "You too, rabbit man." I said. He snapped a picture. "I'm gonna show the other members." Jungkook oppa said. "Me too." Jackson oppa whipped out his phone too.