Chapter 19

When we reached home, it was night already. We ordered some jjajangmyeon(black bean noodle) as everyone was too tired to cook. "Oppa, when is the state test?(a test that all children of a specific age MUST take) Oh my god! Its in two month!" I shouted. "Have a nice dinner! I'm not hungry! I'll be at the nearby library if u need me!" I took my bag and my black coat and ran out. I ran to the nearby library.
Namjoon pov
She ran out just like that. Everyone was worried. "Kookie chase after her. U run fast. It's dangerous for a girl to be alone out at night. Plus, the state test is next year!Go!" I shouted. He dashed out like lightning. Woah.
Angelina pov
I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw kookie oppa. "The test, it's next year. Let's go home." He said, panting. I made a o shape with my mouth and went back. "Oh. Hi. I'm back. Totally forgot. I'm so so sorry." I said while looking down. "It's okay. It's just, really really worrisome." Namjoon oppa said, carrying me. I nodded and smiled. "Let's eat!!" Jin annouced. We all dug in. After that, i took a shower and wore this;

 After that, i took a shower and wore this;

Only top and shorts.
"Jungkook and Angelina. Science lessons. 1 to 3. Go to sleep now. Both." Namjoon oppa said. We pouted and nodded. "I share room with Jimin hyung. Let's build a fort that we can all three sleep together for two nights. How does that sound?" Jungkook oppa suggested. "Yeah!" Me and jimin oppa said together. "Go to sleep kids." J hope oppa opened the door and said. I nodded and ran over. He carried me up and gave me many kisses. I returned them too. He kissed me one more time and went to his room.