Chapter 26

Seo Joon pov
I took a warm shower and wore this.

Seo Joon povI took a warm shower and wore this

Without beanie, shoes, and sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and shouted. "Hyemin?" I heard footsteps. She came in. "Lego." She said.
Angelina pov
I heard Seo Joon oppa call me. I drove there and stopped at the hallway then ran to his room. I love this car. I opened the door making Seo Joon oppa jump a little. "Lego." I said . We walked to my car. "Cool car. My room's cool too." He said to break the silence. "Ikr. My room's cooler. Wanna see?" Before he answered, i dragged him to my room. "Woah. Your bed has a slide? And a playhouse? Cool." He said in awe. (Heyyo guys. A/n here. For the pic with my room, make my bed up there and the playhouse down there. Yea k enjoy) "Check this out." I took him to my walk in closet. "Two stories? Insane. But awesome." He said in awe. "Ikr. Btw. Can I call u sj oppa, cause seo joon oppa is too long." I asked. He shrugged and nodded. "All righty, let's get going." I said and drove away with him running to catch up.
~~~~At the cinema room~~~~
I got out of the car and greet my oppas. They had left a spot for us. "Where's Seo Joon?" Suga oppa asked. A panting Seo Joon appeared from the door. "I'll loose weight if I have to keep chasing you in that car." He said while panting. I laughed evily. I walked over to my seat in between Kookie and Sj oppa. In front of us was a table of fried kimchi noodles and a bowl of popcorn with a bottle of coke. Beside kookie oppa was a fridge which I'm guessing has desserts. We sat like dis:
Door————big ass screen——————
                    Table table table
         Fridge Namjoon jin suga
                     Table table table
         Fridge Kookie me sj
                      Table table table
         Fridge J hope v jimin
The movie started. It was Reel Steel. My favorite movie. I started eating my noodles. Soon, I cleared the bowl. I ate my popcorn. Soon, I cleared that too. I looked in the fridge. Theres was ice cream. I took a big tub of rainbow ice cream. I ate and watched the movie. I felt stares from sj oppa. I turned and raised my eyebrows questioningly. "Wow. Hungry much?" He asked. I shrugged and handed him an ice cream spoon. We shared and ate and soon finished the whole tub. I leaned my head on sj oppa's shoulder. I could tell he was taken aback as he tensed. But soon relaxed and put his head on mine. Slowly, sleep found me.