Chapter 71

-Ending soon~~~:((
*************************************
After the photoshoot, I went back to my room to rest with sj oppa before leaving at night. I layed on the bed and closed my eyes, smiling.
Seo Joon pov
I looked at Hye min. She looked like an angel. I can't do this anymore. "Hye?" I tried to get her attention. She looked at me. "I umm. Phew. Okay. I like u so much Hye. I can't live without you. Will u be my girlfriend?"  I blurted out. "U-umm. Sure. I actually like u too. I was jus shy cause I thought u didn't like me and-" I pressed my finger on her lips and laughed. "You're so cute." She blushed profusely. "I'm really, the luckiest person in the world." And I hugged her.
~~Magic Time skipeu~~~~
Outfiteu:

"Oppas, can you come and look after Hye Seo and Min Joon for me? I gotta go and pick up the groceries

"Oppas, can you come and look after Hye Seo and Min Joon for me? I gotta go and pick up the groceries. Min Joon dont bite your sister!" I was talking on the phone while trying to pry Min Joon from Hye Seo. "Yea we're on our way." With that, I put down the phone, after what seemed minutes, the bell rang. My oppas stood there. I smiled. "Hye Seo, Min Joon, look who's here!" I shouted. The two toddlers came waddling to the door. My oppas rushed in to see them after giving me a kiss. "Thank you so much. I'll-be back by evening, I wanna have some alone time with my hubbie. R u guys okay with them?" I asked knowing how much of a trouble maker the 3 year old boy and 2 year old girl is. "The milk's on the cabinet in the top left, just mix it with room temp water. Bathing not later than 4. Put in sleeved pajamas after bath. Diapers are at the cabinet under the sink. Lastly-" I got cut off by Hobi oppa pushing me out. "Lastly, keep my babies safe. You're so grown up now, being a married 37 year old with kids. We might be old, but we never forget. You take after Jin, so naggy." The other oppas came out. "I miss the smol little bean u were. You're so grown up now. And successfully became a doctor. Married, settled. Our princess." We had a group hug. "I'll always be your baby."
I headed into the red ferrari. "Ready?" "Forever ready, Seo Joonie." He drove off after I gave him a peck on his lips. As my BTS oppas watched the car drive off.
~THE END~