Chapter 49

Hi I'm back! I got some free time now. A break from my studies and I will write new chapter!! Ok enjoy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We practiced for a while and I'm glad that I will have the same announcing day as sj oppa. We practiced till everything was perfect. Then we headed to the hotel. I took a nice long bubble bath and wore dis:

Only top and shorts I headed to the living room

Only top and shorts
I headed to the living room. "Let's take a walk at the beach and have a picnic!" Tae oppa suggested. We all nodded. I was too lazy to change so I put on a black thrasher hoodie and wear that shoes^. "Leggo." I said. They nodded and we walked there. Jin oppa had prepared a basket full of food and drinks. It was evening already. We chose a spot where we could see the sunset. We placed the mat and sat there. We lit a candle. Jin oppa took out soju for the older ones. I had fruit punch for myself. I was satisfied as long as I am with my oppas. Jin oppa took out sandwiches, pizzas, chicken, noodles and fruits. 😋 Yum! Jin poured for the older ones soju, into the small soju shot cup. I got a bear shaped mug that Jin oppa bought for me. He poured fruit punch into it. "Let's do cheers!" I shouted. "To tomorrow performance success!" J hope oppa shouted. "To my acceptance!" I shouted. "To the new bangtan member!" Jimin oppa shouted. "To Bangtan!" Namjoon oppa shouted. "Hwaiting! Cheers!" Everyone clank their cups and dug in.
In the dark,
Silhouettes,
Shouts,
Laughter,
Sat by the beach,
Down as the
Sun sets,
This marks,
The new addition.
To their lives,
To Bangtan.
(Ye I made it meselfeeee)
We sat and watched the sun slowly go down. We cuddled together. Sharing hugs and smiles with each other. As the final ray of sun disappears.
We stood up, hand in hand.
And shouted, "Bangtan Hwaiting!"
The final rays of the sun finally disappears. Everyone sat in the dark looking at the clear starry night sky. "Wow. Beautiful." I said. Everyone nodded. I looked around. My oppas eyes sparkled in the dark, stars twinkling in their eyes as they admired the sky. I smiled in happiness and look back up the sky.
Thank you. Thank you for caring. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for loving me. Thank you. Saranghae. Bangtan, Hwaiting<3

Heyyo peeps!! I'm sorry this chapt is emo. But I'm really sad as I fought with my best friend who was my best friend for 8 years, helping me whenever. Apparently, her crush has a crush on me. No. I don't like him. She misunderstood. This is what love does huh. I really miss her already. That jerk rejected her badly and rubbed in her face that he likes me. She was so angry and wants to break ties with me.
She said this, which made me cry. (I'm sure she got it from an ff tho)
When time stops, our friendship stops. When time stops, love stops.
His love for me never happened. His love stops. So that means time stops. And when time stops....... our friendship stops. I'm sorry. I love you.
I became a crying mess. Most importantly is because she is sick. Not flu, or fever. But like, she has brain tumor. I can see her health deteriorating everyday. I want to spent the last moments with her. I don't wanna cause her pain on her last years, months, weeks, days, minutes, or even seconds. I mean, I am only 13. I can't bear to feel this pain at my childhood. I hope she is able to recover. The doctor says if she recovers, which is rare, she still might not remember me. I hope she does. It doesn't matter. As long as she recovers. I'm good.
Sorry to share my pain.
I just wanna let you guys know. At school, no one knows of my friend. I am smiley and cheerful. But deep inside, I'm a crying mess. Just don't think someone is cheerful, they're fine. Everyone has problems. Help them. If nothing can be done. Help them to accept it. Sorry again for disturbing with my problems.
I will have irregular posting of chapters due to exam and well, sadness.
Please understand, thank you.