Chapter 36

Three years past~~~~[sorry too lazy]
Angelina pov
I saw a bright light. I saw my parents.
"Mom? Dad?" I asked. They nodded. I ran to them and hugged them. "Baby, I missed you." My mom and dad said. "Me too." I replied. "We have something important to tell you. The guy who killed us, we forgave him due to reasonable reasons. Stop your search. For us. The opposition mafia group. Their leader died, they disbanded. No more harm now. But our mafia group is needed to protect. For your safety, honey, find a new leader and quit it. You almost joined us here, but we don't want that. You're too young. Your family now loves you very much. Treasure them. I can see love coming your way, with your current family, and very special boy close to you. Don't ever be sad over us, or we'll be sad too. Now, go to that door and the rest is your decision. We love you and we'll miss you." My mom said. I nodded and hugged them and kiss them, "I love you, mom and dad." I said. I turned around and waved at them before walking through the door. I was in my old room. I looked around, I opened my closet. I walked through it into a bright light.
Third person pov
Angelina lifted her finger. Jimin who held her hand felt it. His eyes widened and shouted for the doctor, alarming the other members. The doctor came in and checked her. "What a miracle! A young girl so strong! She's definitely something sir." The doctor exclaimed and pat Jimin on the back and walked out.
Angelina pov
I woke up to see my oppas. They started crying. "Wot." I said. "You know how scared we were, you slept for three years." Yoongi oppa said. "Damn. That's another record broken, Yoongi oppa." I said. They laughed. I told them about my dream and said I will find the new leader and quit the mafia gang. I will also show them my building. After hours of chatting, "I wanna sleep." I said. "C'mon, you slept for three years!" J hope oppa exclaimed. I pouted. "Arraso, arraso, I feel sleepy too. Go to sleep." J hope oppa said. I kissed all my oppas and they hugged me tightly before going to sleep. I fell asleep smiling, meeting my parents and knowing that my oppas love me. But who is this other guy I will love that my parents said?