Chapter 60

Namjoon pov
I opened the door of our baby. Aish. She stayed up studying again. I carried her to her bed and noticed her drawing book again. A deja vu? I took it and went to the boys room. "Deja vu." I said and passed Jin the book. "But better."
3rd person pov
Everyone crowd around Jin to look at the latest and newest drawing. The beautiful garden picture. "I'm glad it's better. But put it back now, hyung, before she wakes up." Jimin said. Namjoon nodded and went back to put it at it's usual spot. He woke her gently. "Baby girl. Wakey wakey. You got another photoshoot. And it's at the beach, on another island with us and Got7." Namjoon sung. She shot up and cheered. Namjoon left the room to let her get ready.
Angelina pov
I shot up hearing what he said. I love the beach. (Bitch? Beach? Bitch? Sorry lol) I quickly kept my drawing book and got ready after Joonie oppa left. Yay! I'll meet sj oppa and Got7 oppas again! I took a shower while singing 'beautiful ' by Got7, 'energetic' by wanna one, and 'Boy in luv' by us!
Clothes choice:

 Yay! I'll meet sj oppa and Got7 oppas again! I took a shower while singing 'beautiful ' by Got7, 'energetic' by wanna one, and 'Boy in luv' by us! Clothes choice:

Same hair but longer. Without bag. Same makeup with sunglasses.
I headed out with my small bag. "Why do I see your tummy?" Jin oppa asked. "Cause I have a tummy?" I answered. "Pleeeeeease? We're going to the beach!" I said excitedly. "Ok fine." Jin surrendered. I clapped my hands. We wore our masks and head into the van.
Soon, we reached a port to take the boat to that island. Everyone was gathered there already. I got off the van and ran to Got7. "My princess ah!!" Mark shouted and lifted me. "Hey! She's mine!" Jackson said in english and snatched me from him. "Guys stop fighting. We all know she likes me best." Jinyoung did aegyo at me and Sj oppa face palmed. A playful argument started. I was laughing like mad. "Yea. Hi. Nice to meet you, if you noticed us." BTS said. Got7 ignored them. "Mornin hyungs!" Sj oppa greeted cheerfully. "Yay! We are acknowledged!" BTS shouted sarcastically. "Just for the record, she's ours." Jin said. Got7 stopped. "Alrighty. Let's get on." I said still laughing. We board the yacht and headed to the island over the clear sky blue waters.