Home

I changed into this while my oppas waited for me outside:

Without sunglassesI carried my little bag consisting of my phone, earpiece, sunglasses, glasses and ipod

Without sunglasses
I carried my little bag consisting of my phone, earpiece, sunglasses, glasses and ipod. I strapped my gun to my underneath my clothes across my stomach and my gun tuck at my back and covered them with my top. I tied up my hair like this:

But longerI headed down as my luggage was already downstairs

But longer
I headed down as my luggage was already downstairs. " wow. Let's go, beautiful." J hope said. I smiled. So did they, i realised that i had the same bunny smile as Jungkook oppa and the same dimples as Namjoon oppa. "Ahhh! Kyeopta!" Jimin oppa exclaimed and squeezed my cheeks. I pouted, he let go of me and pat my head gently. The rest just chuckled. I carried my luggage with one hand effortlessly. Jin nudged Taehyung forward and he helped me carry my luggage, surprised at its weight. " wow princess, u sure r strong!" Taetae oppa, which i now call him said. I smiled and thanked him. Everyone was fighting to sit with me. I noticed quiet Jungkook oppa at the back. I went to him and sat beside him, before wrapping my arms around his and leaning my head on his shoulder. He blushed and put his fist in the air. Everyone whined i chuckled. Soon, my eyelids drooped down and i went into dreamland.
Jungkook pov
I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked to see Angelina sleeping cutely and sleeping soundly. "Shh!" I told the noisy guys and pointed to Angelina. They nodded. " Come to think of it, Angelina has Jungkook's smile and my dimples. She's so cute. I feel honored." Namjoon hyung said. I nodded in agreement. "Remember when she said she likes basketball? I'm so playing with her." Yoongi hyung said. We all whispered quietly for the rest of the trip.
Angelina pov
I woke up to find myself in the van. I turned around and saw Taetae oppa helping me take my luggage. I smiled, he returned a cute box smile. I got out of the van and helped Taetae oppa take the luggage. He refused but I insisted. In the end, he let go. I smiled triumphantly and took the luggage and walked up in. "Wow! Daebak!" I exclaimed at the mansion in front of me. Jin oppa smiled. "Can i call u Angie? " Yoongi oppa asked me. I nodded. Jin oppa said, "your room is not done yet, princess. You can sleep with one of us this week. We'll get it done by next week." "Thank you Jin oppa. To make it fair, how bout i sleep with one oppa a night, just nice, seven nights." I suggested. They all nodded. "Oldest to youngest, kookie." Jin oppa said, disappointing the once excited boy. I chuckled and whispered to him. "Save the best for the last, kookie oppa." He immediately lit up. I chuckled and put my luggage at a room Jin lead me to, which i assumed was his room. "Get changed to something comfy and come down for dinner." Jin said. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and left the room. I wore this

 I wore this

I divided my hair and put them resting on my shoulder

I divided my hair and put them resting on my shoulder. Lik dis

But not dis hair colour, style and length

I left my gun and knife in my bag and ran down. Everyone looked at me. "Awwwwww!" They said in sync. I lifted the hoodie that covered my face and sat on the chair between Namjoon oppa and Jimin oppa. "Kyeopta! Princess." Jimin oppa said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Suddenly, everyone wanted one. I groaned and walked around to giv them a kiss each. I looked at my prey aka the spaghetti and licked my lips. I started to eat hungrily. Face almost going into the bowl. When i looked up, my mouth was covered in sauce. They all laughed. I shrugged and continued. In less then 10 minutes, i was done with the spaghetti. I took my empty plate and went to the sink to wash it. I washed my hands and mouth as well. "Oh. What took u so long at the sink?" Jin oppa asked. "I washed my own plate." I explained. "Just leave it there next time, I'll do it." Jin oppa said firmly. "It's ok. I'm trying to be independent since I'm 13." I said. Jin oppa chuckled and nodded. I sat on the floor and crawled under the table as i was bored. I was soon bored and sat beside Jungkook oppa on the floor hugging his leg. Everyone look under the table after Jungkook started laughing. They all started laughing too.
Jungkook stood up and stuck out his hand saying, "let's go and play, princess." I shook my head and pouted.
"Pull me, oppa." I said with a laugh. He laugh and dragged me across the floor as i clung on to his leg for dear life. I slided across the slippery floor in my onesies. Everyone just shook their heads and laughed.