Morning

I woke up hearing murmurs and recognized the voices. "Omg look its so cute!" Jimin oppa said. "Ikr angie sleeping on namjoon hyung." Taehyung said. I half opened my eyes and saw them i rubbed my eyes and slowly hot out of bed, together with Namjoon oppa. I went to take a shower and wore this:

 I went to take a shower and wore this:

Without shoes and bag

I lay on the bed waiting to go down with him

After he came out, i went to him with my eyes closed. Banging into him. And falling on my butt. He carried me up and apologized. I fell asleep on his shoulder again. I knew he was shirtless but i ignored it since i was too sleepy.
Namjoon pov
I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out the bathroom. Angie walked with her eyes closed and banged into me. She looks so cute. She fell on her butt. I gasped and picked her up and apologized. Soon, i heard little snores. I looked on my shoulder and saw a little angel sleeping on my shoulder. I put her on the bed and wore my clothes. I then carried her again and went down. She nuzzled up on my neck. "Aww..." jin hyung said when she saw us. He shook her awake.
She looked at him and rubbed her eyes. Then she yawned cutely and smiled. I put her down but she hugged me back to carry her. I carried her and walked to the dining table.
Angelina pov
Namjoon oppa put me on the chair but i wanted to hug someone. So i hugged j hope oppa who is beside me. I sat on his lap and leaned on him my eyelids drooping.
J hope pov
I looked at the angel on my lap. Jin hyung gave me a look saying i hv to wake her up. I have an idea. I gave her a cup of bitter coffee telling her to drink with a straw.
Angelina pov
I heard j hope oppa telling me to drink something and a straw was at my mouth. I opened my mouth and drank it. A bitter taste filled my mouth. My eyes opened wide and i scrunched my nose at the bitter taste. "Awake?" J hope oppa asked. I pouted and nodded.   I continued eating my cereal while they all laughed.