Chapter 46

We reached the airport and wow there's a lot of fans. "Jungkookie will carry you, baby. Seo Joon hold Jin hand." Namjoon oppa said. I nodded. The staff got our luggages. I got on kookie oppa's back and he carried me through the crowd of pushing people. I was finally taller than Namjoon oppa. I noticed a girl at the back of the crowd in a wheelchair trying to get to my oppas but can't. While the others got tons of photos, she probably got blocked. I felt sorry. "Kookie oppa. Stop all the oppas." I said and he shouted for them to stop walking. He put me down. I pulled them to the wheelchair girl. The security blocked other fans. "She can't get a single pic. I'll help u take a pic with them?" I asked her. She nodded intently. I was about to take but she stopped me. "W-wait. Hyemin and Seo Joon please join the pic. I really think u guys look cute today." She said. I smiled and blushed before thanking her and handing the phone to a security guard we made funny faces and we signed her book. She thanked us and we continued walking. After walking through, we got onto the private plane. I sat at a random seat. After a Rock Paper Scissors round between maknae , of course, who else, the golden maknae won and sat on my right. Between hyungs, J hope oppa sat on my left. The rest arranged themselves. "How thoughtful is our princess, caring for our fans." Tae oppa said and ruffled my hair. I smiled. The plane took off. J hope oppa, Jimin oppa and tae oppa tried conversing in English. Namjoon and sj oppa is listening to music and jin and suga oppa fell asleep. I leaned on kookie oppa shoulder and we both fell asleep on each other.
Namjoon pov
Our baby is so kind. I looked over and saw a small princess sleeping on Jungkookie's shoulder and Jungkook sleeping on her head. They look so cute. Like I wanna just pack them up and keep them with me. I quieten down the boys and pointed at the sleeping maknaes. They took pictures and quietened down. I kissed our baby and covered the maknaes with blanket. I suddenly thought of something. "Hey Seo Joon, do you think of joining Got7?" "Umm, yea. I got requested for already, by manager hyung. I'm still thinkin', not sure yet." He shrugged. "Would it be good if Hye join our band?" I asked him while the members listened. "Umm.....actually, she can sing and dance well, so, why not?" He said. I nodded. The other members agreed too. I thought about what manager said.
Flashback—
"Rapmon." I heard someone calling. I turned around. "Yes, hyung?" I asked politely. "You guys need an eighth member. Maybe, a girl?" He said. "How bout Hyemin? She can sing, can dance, and she's got looks and personality." I asked. "You're right. She is well loved. I accept, but, you should ask her first to confirm." Manager said and walked away.
Back to present—
I told the members. They all clapped and were excited to tell princess. After that commotion, we all fell asleep.
Angelina pov
"Angelina. Princess . Wakey wakey. We've landed." I opened my eyes and saw Jimin oppa. I took my bag and held his outstretched hand. We walked to collect our baggage and sent it to the hotel. When we reached out, I was surprised, there was much more fans. We pushed our way through until one fan pulled at my skirt. It was a male fan. He was harshly pulling my skirt. "Oppa!" I shouted, but the crowd was too loud. Just then, a few girl fans started pushing the guy away and hitting him, some asked if I was alright. "Ok ok. You should stop, he's badly injured. Thank you all so much." I fid aegyo and heart sign. Surprisingly, the crowd started screaming.
Jin pov
We noticed princess gone and noticed the crowd's attention somewhere else. I gathered the members and saw that a guy was pulling princess's skirt. We wanted to rush over but the female fans started prying him away and asked if she was okay. She stopped the fans from badly hurting the guy and did aegyo to thank them. The crowd went wild. Wow, this girl.
Angelina pov
I ran after my oppas to the van and settled in. I saw sj oppa sleeping alr. "Wow, princess. You already won the fans heart. You are stealing our fans." Jin oppa pouted. I chuckled and did an evil grin. "Btw, Angie do you wanna join bangtan? We need another member and you are the perfect candidate. Looks and talents. How does it sound?" Manager oppa asked. My eyes widened. I nodded. "Ok. Thank you, Angie. Training starts tomorrow. You will be officially announced next week." Manager oppa said. I smiled widely. Everyone cheered.