Chapter 45

I was awoken by the commotion outside. Everyone was outta bed. Even Yoongi oppa. "Namjoon you spoilt the goddamn luggage again! Jimin get a new one!" "Why me? Ask Namjoon hyung, he broke it!" "Yoongi hyung stop sleeping on my luggage! I need to pack!" "Taehyung fuck off!" "Jin, suga said a bad word!" "Watch your mouth yoongi!" "Jungkook go wake the kids- Stop eating the cookies! It's for the flight." "It's mine!" "Giv it,Jungkookie." "Never!" "Fine, I'll take another pack. Just go wake the kids." "Oh. Seo Joon is here, go wake my princess." "Our princess." "Yea yea just- Yoongi, release Seo Joon!" I could hear footsteps. "Bunny- oh you're awake. Want a cookie?" Jungkook oppa asked. I nodded and munched on the cookie. He smiled and went back down. "Jungkook stop leaving crumbs on the floor!" The commotion could be heard again. I took a quick shower and wore this for the long flight.

I took my bag and luggage and headed down to see taetae oppa and kookie oppa fighting over a bag of cookies

I took my bag and luggage and headed down to see taetae oppa and kookie oppa fighting over a bag of cookies. Jin oppa cleaning the crumbs on the floor. Jimin oppa putting his things into the new luggage and joonie oppa trying to take the cookies from kookie and tae oppa. Yoongi oppa was tightly hugging sj oppa while he tried to escape. I sighed. I viciously snatched the bag of cookies and tied them before giving it to jin oppa. I used two brooms to sweep the floor. I overturned the old luggage and let all Jimin oppa's clothes fall into the new luggage and zipped it up. I yanked sj oppa out of Yoongi oppa's grip and shouted, "Namjoon, kookie and jin oppa stand at the door in line. The rest in the car." They scurried there. I managed to pull him away and both of the scurried to the car. I took the luggages and roll them across the living room to the door. They passed it all the way to the car. I took a final look to make sure everyone's luggage are in and locked the door. We ran to the car. The car drove off as I sat in between J hope and sj oppa seat. I looked at my watch. "10minutes. Not bad." I said. They clapped. I took a bow. "I just realized. Princess, why is your skirt so short!" Namjoon oppa exclaimed. "Chillax, I'm wearing jeans underneath. This ain't a dress. It's a overly big shirt." I said while closing my eyes. He replied with a hum. I leaned on j hope oppa's shoulder and took a rest. What a long morning. I even forgotten breakfast. I hope my oppas ate. I don't want them to get gastric.