Chapter 29

Bts pov
We headed home as we were done.
J hope pov
I looked around and noticed a little figure sitting on the chair near the pool. I nudged Namjoon and pointed. We headed over and found Princess sleeping there shivering. I carried her while Namjoon carried her car to her room. I put her down on her bed using the stairs while Namjoon climbed up the slide way. "You did well, Princess." I stroked her hair and me and Namjoon gave her a kiss on the cheeks. I looked at the cute little sleeping figure and smiled. How lucky we were to be able to meet such a beautiful and talented girl.
Third person pov
J hope and Namjoon went back to the dining room. "Look, our princess cooked for us." Taehyung said while holding a sticky note stuck on the table near the food. They heated up the food and started eating. "Woww. It's delicious! What can she not do?!" Jin exclaimed. "She dances and sings really well, so does Seo Joon. They get along really well. I'm glad. Seo Joon is like an older brother she never had." Jimin said. "I was just thinking. Princess is still in her growing years. She needs to make friends. I know it will be dangerous. So kookie will go to a different school while she can go to the same school as Seo Joon! Their age difference is not much. They'll be in the same category. Juniors. He can protect her! She needs friends. It's kinda what keeps her encouraged. We won't be around all the time." Yoongi said. "I agree. I'll cancel the private tutor's classes. Jungkook, you will go to SOPA. When Seo Joon wakes up, I'll ask him what school he goes to. I'll go call SOPA and the tutor." Jin said. Everyone nodded. Jin walked away to make the phone calls. Everyone ate finish and went to bed.