Chapter 33

Third person pov
"What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked with a shaky voice. "An
E-e-euthanization acceptance form." Jin said. Jungkook took the paper and tore it, then stomped on it. "Why did you do that?!" Jin shouted. "We won't ever be needing it. Right hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I-i-i don't k-know. M-maybe-" Jin said shakily. "How could you?! She was, no IS our life! We have hope! It's not like she's gone forever?! I hate you!"Jungkook shouted and stomped off. "We'll go find him." Got7 said. "What was that, hyung?" Jimin asked, raising his voice a little. "I was about to finish my sentence." Jin said while crying. "Finish it." Jimin said sternly. "Maybe we don't need it." Jin said firmly. He took the paper and threw it into the bin. Jimin's eyes softened. "Go after him and explain." Namjoon said while hugging him. (Sorry to spoil this moment but. #Namjin. Ok sorry. I just had to.) Jin called mark and told him to bring Jungkook to the dorm to explain things.
At the dorm~~~~
Jungkook cried in the room while got7 tried to coo him to come out. When Jin arrived with the boys, he told Got7 to go back with Seo Joon and he told the other Bts members to take all their and Angelina's stuff from the resort. Leaving Jin and Jungkook together. "Jungkook ah~ come out. I'll explain what I meant." Jin said. The door swung open. "EXPLAIN." Jungkook said. No one ever saw Jungkook this angry. "You cut off my sentence. I meant, maybe we don't need it. I even threw the paper away. Listen, I love Princess a lot. It hurts me to think that I would want to put her to sleep. I have hope. A lot of hope. I know. I just know. She will wake up." Jin said and hugged him. Jungkook cried badly in his arms.