Talent

After eating my cereal, i got off j hope oppa's leg and went to wash my bowl.
The rest followed me. "What should we do today?" I asked. We all brainstormed. "Ah! I have an idea." We all looked at Taehyung oppa. "Talent show. One person does something, Others follow. If no one can do it, it's a talent." We all agreed. First, Jin oppa. He cooked something. Sweet glazed potatoes.I cooked. And suceeded. Jungkook oppa made it stick to the plate. Namjoon oppa almost burnt the kitchen. The others failed. It was denied talent for jin oppa as i was able to do it. I even did it professionally and better and quicker than Jin oppa. They all were surprised.Namjoon oppa's talent was math. He gave us an equation and asked us to solve it and hide our answers then later show it together. This was the equation:

Then question was to solve y

Then question was to solve y. I did it quickly and easily. Namjoon oppa said," r u sure u r done??" I nodded firmly. He squinted his eyes suspiciously and nodded. We waited for the rest. We then revealed the answers. The rest either got it wrong or gave up. I showed mine and it was correct. Their eyes all widened. I smirked and shrugged my shoulder.
Next was suga. His talent was spinning the basketball on his finger for a minute straight. Everyone except jungkook(golden maknae)failed. I did it for a minute straight even with changing fingers from index finger to middle to ring to pinkie and back. After the minute, i ended off with the ball rolling from my right arm, around my neck and down my left arm.
Their mouth were all wide open. I did a troll(attempted) face. Next was j hope.
He did a dance i never saw before. I did it easily. "H-h-how?" He said shocked. Everyone else failed. "I never showed anyone this dance! In fact, i just made it while sitting!" He exclaimed. I smiled and pointed to my brain. Everyone clapped. I did a bow. Taehyung played a saxophone piece that he said took a year for him to learn. He passed it to everyone. All failed. I did it beautifully. Everyone clapped. Once again, i bowed. Jimin showed flexibility. He did a forward split and sidewards one. I did it easily. Jungkook ran 2.4km in 12minutes+ i did it in 10minutes+. I smiled, satisfied. My turn. I did a side flip no hands and did a spinning flying kick. They all gave up immediately. I cheered. "Woow! Our princess is soo talented!" Jimin oppa exclaimed. I smiled and hugged him. Sitting on his lap. We all had a happy day. I changed into my pjs. Getting ready for dinner.

Only top and shortsI slid down the railing and across the hallway as usual and joined the guys in watching a movie

Only top and shorts
I slid down the railing and across the hallway as usual and joined the guys in watching a movie. "Its pizza night. And u hv to go to bed early for school tomorrow." Jin oppa said. I cheered at the pizza but whined at the school.
Soon after, the pizza arrived. I gobbled it down. I saw suga oppa eating nothing. I realised later he's on a diet. I took a slice and went to him. "Oppa. No diet. Have some. It's delicious. You must eat well." I pushed the pizza near his nose. He smiled and took a bite. He later joined us in eating. After eating, oppas helped me pack my school bag and prepared my clothes. Yes i can wear anything. Screw uniforms. This school allows. Hah! Jin oppa looked through my luggage. Handing possible outfits to namjoon oppa. Vminkook were watching movie at the living room. Suga oppa, j hope oppa and i packed my bag. A LOT of books. Meh. I'll just stuff them in my locker.